Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids want to marry guys with shrimp dicks.

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
:foidSoy:s want their husband to have a tiny micropenis because it will make him less sexually aggressive compared to a hung normie. Foids do one night stands and hook ups with Chad for sexual gratification but they want their husband to act like a neutered asexual puppy

betabuxx alpha fuxx

> civilization at its peak of tecnology
> humans behaving like fucking animals

images

Yeah that's part of Oofy Doofy law.

they don't want shrimp dicks. they want an average sized partner and some horse cock every now and then.

Nice inceldom discussion we got going here

Depends on if it's betabuxxing or not. :feelsjuice:

Well let them cucks, asexuals and kinky people have their thing idk, one less problem for me to deal with

You know how obvious it is that you're an infiltrator, right? :ping:

all cels with shrimp and average sized cocks should be awarded compensation of 100k tax free every year for discrimination

They know they can't successfully betabucks big dix. If anything their foid lizard brains make them betabucks for big dix.

Damn, I'd dig up some dickpill TikToks but I'm too "lazy" atm

:foidSoy:s want their husband to have a tiny micropenis because it will make him less sexually aggressive compared to a hung normie. Foids do one night stands and hook ups with Chad for sexual gratification but they want their husband to act like a neutered asexual puppy
Weird post

i feel like my penis is shrinking more and more every day that i am not having sex until eventually i will have nothing but a tiny hole for my piss to leak out of :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back