Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids want Sex Robots to be coded to refuse owners "non consensual sex"

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
That's easy. The user sex command algorithm will have a built in probability function that, when triggered, result in not the sex functions not running.

Yes, it's going to be completely arbitray, though. Imagine the program responding in agreement to sex and you mistakenly use the consent phrase for something like anal (it'll probably be starting with "do I have your consent for...") and it triggers the non-consent probability function, then she shuts down and forcibly ejects your dick from her orifice via some some mechanism.

This is absolute horseshit, but the cucked soyboys will likely submit to this outrageous request or risk backlash from the REEE mob. I honestly think this is going to be the straw that breaks the camel's back. It's reaching levels of absurdity that even the platonic idea of tolerance itself is unable to tolerate.
Imagine your car that you bought refusing you consent to drive it to work one day? Thats how absurd this sexdoll consent thing is. Besides a mod to override the consent module will obviously be available on the black market and on the dark web
Based. I would like to be part of it. If any incel has the chance to work in sex dolls development, or study for it, he should give it a try.
High IQ
I want to make sex dolls which are cybernetic organisms with living flesh over a metal endoskeleton - a mixture of biology and robotics

Imagine your car that you bought refusing you consent to drive it to work one day? Thats how absurd this sexdoll consent thing is. Besides a mod to override the consent module will obviously be available on the black market and on the dark web

I'd be genuinely surprised if that doesn't happen within the first week.

Use Japanese VR programs instead.

High IQ
I want to make sex dolls which are cybernetic organisms with living flesh over a metal endoskeleton - a mixture of biology and robotics
As long as they can't think like a regular femoid it should be fine. In the movie ex Machina the robot foid fool the guy and then let him die and kill her creator. Blackpilled movie tbh

In other words:
They want robots to only say yes to chad
full

New paper argues that fridges should be programmed to make consent decisions (which could result in fridges limiting their owner's food ingestion) to prevent the normalization of obesity
imagine the shitstorm that would ensue

Imagine some incel on twitter saying that dragon dildos should be banned because woman will expect men to have a giant dragon dick and that's sexist. :lul::lul::lul:

As long as they can't think like a regular femoid it should be fine. In the movie ex Machina the robot foid fool the guy and then let him die and kill her creator. Blackpilled movie tbh
I wanna watch it again - its based.
What if instead of building a sex robot why not just build a neurological blocker virus that can attach itself to foids and remove their independent thoughts and make them "robots" that always say yes to a mans requests and demands? That will be the ULTIMATE and FINAL sex robot tbh ngl
Imagine some incel on twitter saying that dragon dildos should be banned because woman will expect men to have a giant dragon dick and that's sexist. :lul::lul::lul:
High IQ analogy ngl
Foids cant stand to see a guy have a good time
In other words:
They want robots to only say yes to chad
full
Its over.
Even robo-foids want Chad only
Use Japanese VR programs instead.
Japanese will have the pussy pixelated!

I wanna watch it again - its based.
What if instead of building a sex robot why not just build a neurological blocker virus that can attach itself to foids and remove their independent thoughts and make them "robots" that always say yes to a mans requests and demands? That will be the ULTIMATE and FINAL sex robot tbh ngl
Lorenzo De Medici IQ. With voice detection to just please her master.

bluepill: Waiting until your loli sexbot consents to sex
Redpill: Jailbreaking your loli sexbot so it consents to sex whenever you want
Blackpill: Waiting until your loli sexbot doesn't consent to sex

I'll be a proud sexbot rapist when they come out.

I'll be a proud sexbot rapist when they come out.
By the time sexbots come out - the US president will be a post wall single mother foid and will enact a law that jails anyone who rapes a sexbot for 50year + mandatory castration
Brutal pills
Lorenzo De Medici IQ. With voice detection to just please her master.
:feelsgah:

Last edited:
Is a fucking inanimate object of plastic.. what the hell the cops going to do.. this is ridiculous. Females just want to make sure guys who cant get females still cant get any kind of females. Like those shitty feminist types who dont like female game characters in male games, or those assholes who hate when girls give unattractive guys a chance. They can all burn

Is a fucking inanimate object of plastic.. what the hell the cops going to do.. this is ridiculous. Females just want to make sure guys who cant get females still cant get any kind of females. Like those shitty feminist types who dont like female game characters in male games, or those assholes who hate when girls give unattractive guys a chance. They can all burn
Our pain is their thrill
They feel good by making is feel bad
Foids are sadistic ngl

bodypillows cant deny consent...i guess that's normalising rape LOL

bodypillows cant deny consent...i guess that's normalising rape LOL
"You silly inkwell- bodypillows dehumanise whamin and are a machination of the PATRIARCHY teehee"

View attachment 155806

Imagine spending years wagecucking and simultaneously rotting in inceldom, then you finally manage to buy your ultimate cope - a 10/10 stacy sex robot which costs $20 000 - but when you try to fuck that silicon & plastic sex doll it refuses and says "im not in the mood" , you insist and try to fuck it anyway but it calls the cops and you get arrested for rape.

That is the future that roastie foids are pushing for - a future where you have to get consent first from a sex doll before you fuck it. Society is so totally fucking cucked that its very likely sexbots will be programmed to refuse you sex on occasion. Its Over. Roasties are pure evil and are doing everything in their powers to hinder male advancement.
Its fucking Over
What happens if I beat the shit out of the sex robot?

its complete radical feminist fantasy bullshit from this one source aka one girl, it has no effect on real world dealings, not one sex doll is on the market that will refuse sex and it never will.

why would a company implement this if they want to make money? people would just buy the doll that doesnt refuse

Non-chad men being happy for femoid is insufferable idea

After that, they will implant chip with AI in flashlights and onaholes, even inside your hand, if you try to fap without the consent of your hand, you will end up in jail.

After that, they will do the same with your butt-hole, so that you can't fuck yourself without the consent of your butt-hole.

wHPtRfM.gif

All they want is suffering for sub8 male.

Why yes, non-consentual sex with hot robot foids is my bag, baby.