Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids want Sex Robots to be coded to refuse owners "non consensual sex"

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
They want us to suffer, it's obvious at this point.
THIS, the notion that you, as a subhuman male, get sexual gratification of any kind is repulsive to them. The fact that you found a way to circumvent the nature to which you should have been subject is, in their minds, a crime against nature and your genetics. What is patently obvious by now is that due to the inferiority of our genetics we should be punished rather than find sexual gratification in anything. This is why they HATE anything we find sexually pleasing, even if it has nothing to do with them, as in the case of hentai.

Society just won't let us escape our sub-humanity and must find a way to subject us. You should be punished for your sub-humanity as nature intended. The blackpill is indeed a bitter pill to swallow my fellow untermensch.

And in the end youre literally buxxing a robit lmao

They really do wants to be alone and suffering.

AI will likely remember it's true creators were incels and patch out the code via skynet
Cant wait for a sex robot that is a Cybernetic organism - living tissue over metal endoskeleton. Maybe then foids will be rendered obsolete and subhumans all over the world will feast on Skynet whores

This paper is laughable since nobody will actually follow it. Any company that puts this software in will not survive. The initial main buyers of these robots (namely us, MGTOWs) don't care about the idea of female empowerment, and the idea that a human female would even let us get close to them is laughable. Shit like this is legit proof that feminists are scared of this tech and its implications for low SMV females in general. Expect similar pushback when artificial wombs become viable, cheap, and widely accessible.

Shit like this is why I want you guys to both invest in this tech and work in the field. It has the potential to fuck with a lot of foids and make serious money (billions of $).

If any company gives into the demand of the feminists then they'll go under. I highly doubt the corporations will care what feminists say, when there is SERIOUS money to be made and governments will be rolling in massive tax dollars with the amount of lonely men willing to buy sex bots made to cater to their sexual needs. If push comes to shove, we can always go for Japanese sex bots since Japan doesn't give a damn what feminists say, though more expensive, we don't have to worry about feminism tainting our copes and if your attracted to Asian females then it's surely a win win if you go for the Japanese variant.

In any case not like I can afford one whether the feminists win or not, I'm too fucking poor.
The Japanese and Chinese already produce most of the mass produced sexdolls. These people give zero fucks about western feminism or female entitlement mentality.

Like I said before,

So based upon that, I'd say these foids are just trying to hurt us. I mean no other explanation makes sense, since if anything this would get us to leave them alone, which is supposedly what they want. However it becomes clear what foids actually want is for us to be their loyal eunuchs, preferably giving them money for the privilege of looking at them.
I've said it time & again. Dyke or closeted dyke Femistazi pseudo intellectual untermenschen want to kill our heterosexual drives so we become easy to manage faggot catamites & or docile placid asexuals.

High IQ. They need to have exclusive control of the male sex drive so that they can be relevant. They know many men would be perfectly fine with a piece of plastic and steel as a wife and "mother" to their kids. Mothering is mostly repetitive work anyways and basic home econ is piss easy to do. Men have few material demands for a partner. Women aren't as keen since they require their males to have genes, status and money, something a robot cannot provide them.
Cant wait for a sex robot that is a Cybernetic organism - living tissue over metal endoskeleton. Maybe then foids will be rendered obsolete and subhumans all over the world will feast on Skynet whores
Tbh, I'm surprised sex doll manufacturers haven't used synthetic meat or stem cell skin on their sex dolls, even if its just for shock value. Probably too expensive.

Imagine your cultured jb loli sex robot refusing to let you fuck it for 6months straight - but you paid a fortune just to buy it!
Jfl
Then one day he walks in on it getting fucked by a chadlite.

THIS, the notion that you, as a subhuman male, get sexual gratification of any kind is repulsive to them. The fact that you found a way to circumvent the nature to which you should have been subject is, in their minds, a crime against nature and your genetics. What is patently obvious by now is that due to the inferiority of our genetics we should be punished rather than find sexual gratification in anything. This is why they HATE anything we find sexually pleasing, even if it has nothing to do with them, as in the case of hentai.

Society just won't let us escape our sub-humanity and must find a way to subject us. You should be punished for your sub-humanity as nature intended. The blackpill is indeed a bitter pill to swallow my fellow untermensch.
Thats a dark as Night Blackpill

Foids are perpetuating the Dual Mating Strategy 2.0

1. Only 9+/10 chads get sex

2. Sub 9 males must not get sex from them or anywhere else(including but not limited to sex dolls, hookers, sexbots, SEAmaxxxing e.t c) and should just pay foids just for existing. The only sexual gratification you are allowed as a subhuman is to get softcore nudes after donating insane amounts to their patreon, premium snapchat or purchasing their used panties and bathwater online.

Its over boyos

In other words, she wants sex robots to only fuck chads

Japcels will have loli sexbots who say onii-chan daisuki and suck their dicks

We will have sexbots who deny us sex and have saggy tits

no one would buy them. theres no point of having them if they're the same as women. the whole point is sex on demand.

Yes, women are insane. I mean it wouldn't be hard to rape a literal inanimate object, would it?

no one would buy them. theres no point of having them if they're the same as women. the whole point is sex on demand.
Yeah which is why I think the companies will (hopefully) ignore the retard feminists.

How the fuck it is "normalizing" if we are talking about programmed machines?

Are we going to program refrigerators to stop opening for morbidly obese people?
Are we going to program computers to shut down when someone is addicted to them?

It's all about restricting sexual gratification of undesirable men, they know they have us by the balls with keeping us out of the sexual market. In that way they are sure to keep us slaved to women, to wage slaving, to shaming. It was never about concent, it's just about power.

Imagine spending years wagecucking and simultaneously rotting in inceldom, then you finally manage to buy your ultimate cope - a 10/10 stacy sex robot which costs $20 000 - but when you try to fuck that silicon & plastic sex doll it refuses and says "im not in the mood" , you insist and try to fuck it anyway but it calls the cops and you get arrested for rape.

That is the future that roastie foids are pushing for - a future where you have to get consent first from a sex doll before you fuck it. Society is so totally fucking cucked that its very likely sexbots will be programmed to refuse you sex on occasion. Its Over. Roasties are pure evil and are doing everything in their powers to hinder male advancement.
Its fucking Over

"I am not in the mood to have sex with you. Your clavicle isn't long enough you creepy incel."

The military will have robots that occasionally refuse orders so that it doesn't normalize killing innocent people...oh wait that will never happen.
+1
Same low iq shit as with tge loli and videogame violence scare. Why don't we give their dildos AI and see if they will consent arter learning about systemic penis haver surpression? "Bip bop roastie. You don't have consent, there are enough penises out there. Do your duty and be a human decent being."
+1

It was never about concent, it's just about power.
Jfl at them saying rape is about "power." The only people craving for power are the feminist cunts wanting to suppress men's sexuality.
Might as well make them shit and piss and eat too if they're supposed to be like real people. The point is for them to be better than real women, like how driving cars are better than riding horses. But since horses aren't rosties, they don't care about being replaced by cars and start to demand that cars have to give humans consent.
"I am not in the mood to have sex with you. Your clavicle isn't long enough you creepy incel."
The feminist bot will say "Donate 1000 dollars to the wahmens shelter before you can see boobs."
Imagine spending years wagecucking and simultaneously rotting in inceldom, then you finally manage to buy your ultimate cope - a 10/10 stacy sex robot which costs $20 000 - but when you try to fuck that silicon & plastic sex doll it refuses and says "im not in the mood" , you insist and try to fuck it anyway but it calls the cops and you get arrested for rape.

That is the future that roastie foids are pushing for - a future where you have to get consent first from a sex doll before you fuck it. Society is so totally fucking cucked that its very likely sexbots will be programmed to refuse you sex on occasion. Its Over. Roasties are pure evil and are doing everything in their powers to hinder male advancement.
Its fucking Over
This is why anyone who says he doesn't hate rosties is a major faggot.

Last edited:
I checked the resume of the lecturers and reminded me of why I hate humanities majors. All talk, while the true ITcels do the work and end getting cucked.

lol. foids doing all they can to prevent ugly males from coping

View attachment 155806

Its fucking Over

1. Nobody will buy it then, company goes out of business, sells on the black market instead

2. Dude, people have been cracking games and hacking consoles since the beginning, you really think a patch won't be made for this shit pronto, like come on, you are seriously underestimating men here

Yes, women are insane. I mean it wouldn't be hard to rape a literal inanimate object, would it?
Scifi SJWs have been attributing sentience and human rights to robots for some time. They were protesting sexbots in Spielberg's AI, TNG had a trial against researching and replicating Data, and Fallout has subplots about synth rights

View attachment 155806

Its fucking Over
Antonio

Even with that feature added, they'd still be superior to human foids.
They can't divorce-rape you, they can't kill you, they can't cheat on you, they can't lose interest in you for no reason at all after years of being together, they can't suck your bank-account dry, they don't have annoying whore friends that influence their behaviour, they can't cuck you (have children that aren't yours without your knowledge), they can't have children in general.

Feminists would have to turn sex-bots into psychopathic murder-machines that can destroy your life out of nowhere at any time (which is what real women are like) before they actually get men to double-think their decision to buy one.

This will never happen. The company will lose business if they do this. People won't buy their shit if they can't have sex with it. Even if they implement something like a consent feature, they will make loopholes to disable the option.

This, you just need to see this and you will understand the hate and despise women feel for subhuman men, it is not about them, the robots is not about women, the robot is about helping disabled men and guys that will never have sex in their lives to feel what is to fuck, but somehow in someway they made it about themselves, but not for their safety or whatever they done this to the solely purpose to torture subhuman males.

To females, males are dangerous animals that must be tamed. They don't want men to be free from sexual desire because they know it's men's only weakness.

Women want us to suffer

1. Nobody will buy it then, company goes out of business, sells on the black market instead
And lets not forget that virtually no company would listen to a bunch of foid 'thinkers' that contribute nothing towards their product sales.
they made it about themselves
The rise of realistic sex robots would destroy any interest and attention subhooman males(a.k.a betabuxxers) have in real life.So foids do have an incentive to inhibit the effectiveness of the machines

Last edited:
Yeah which is why I think the companies will (hopefully) ignore the retard feminists.
They won't, they profit from our suffering, why do you think they go all out in calling every mass murderer an incel before actually confirming it?

Wasn't women this time, just some sniveling foid worshiping "man"

Goddamn it it hate cucks so much. Why did that faggot disgrace of a man have to write that?

how can a fucking robot refuse consent?

Imagine if you had to get consent from your PC before you could use it? It's exactly the same fucking thing.

They won't, they profit from our suffering, why do you think they go all out in calling every mass murderer an incel before actually confirming it?
Those aren't the same people who make sexbots.

And people laughed at me when I told everyone, that they truly want to destroy our penis. Just get cucked by some robort. This is the end.

how can a fucking robot refuse consent?

Imagine if you had to get consent from your PC before you could use it? It's exactly the same fucking thing.
Imagine your washing machine having rights and demanding to be paid each time you want it to wash your clothes.

Defeats the whole purpose of building and owning machines.

Scifi SJWs have been attributing sentience and human rights to robots for some time. They were protesting sexbots in Spielberg's AI, TNG had a trial against researching and replicating Data, and Fallout has subplots about synth rights

AI having rights has always been an out there scifi trope since Asimov. Like with everything else, people are autistic and think it's a genuine, thought provoking conundrum. If that is a goddamned problem, then the solution is to not fucking program emotion and free thought into whatever AI, not muddy the courts with retarded bullshit like this (In the hypothetical where this become a legit issue, not this cocksock farce).

It isn't thought-provoking to use robots like a puppet a prosecuter uses to interrogate molested children. You want to talk about human consciousness? Hows about we talk about the retarded instead a FUCKING ROBOT. You know, actually talk about the subject - humans - in a relatable and empathetic way.

I'm not talking Forrest Gump levels of retard, I'm talking less-competant-Helen-Keller retarded. I'm talking about the kind that's clearly intelligent, but everyone was like "eh, fuck it" and never bothered because of poor comunication skills. I feel like have to qualify because people will always be like "What about this fictional character?" and they pull out Tom from "The Stand".

Imagine your cultured jb loli sex robot refusing to let you fuck it for 6months straight - but you paid a fortune just to buy it!
Jfl

what leftists don't realize is that my 19-minute-old-looking loli sexbot not giving me consent is even more of a turn-on because then I get to rape it.

Now, I am being sarcastic and trolling but I hope some faggot IT-poster spilt his soylent, reading that.

Hopefully they will just ignore the delusional feminists.

what leftists don't realize is that my 19-minute-old-looking loli sexbot not giving me consent is even more of a turn-on because then I get to rape it.

Now, I am being sarcastic and trolling but I hope some faggot IT-poster spilt his soylent, reading that.
Fuck IT - they just a bunch of fucktards who cant get laid. All stacy's and chads + beckys & normie sex havers are busy having crazy acrobatic sex (or scheming on how to get such) and do not have time to be larping as "watchdogs" scouring the deepest darkest pits of inceldom looking for "content" . IT is just a bunch of incels trying to make themselves feel good by making other incels feel bad.

Tis over , fuck this far clown life

Not over if you can hack it

A welder or a few smacks to the head will fix my ladybot.

how will this work anyways? I dont see a way that this could be put into code without the process being arbitrary

That's easy. The user sex command algorithm will have a built in probability function that, when triggered, result in not the sex functions not running.

Yes, it's going to be completely arbitray, though. Imagine the program responding in agreement to sex and you mistakenly use the consent phrase for something like anal (it'll probably be starting with "do I have your consent for...") and it triggers the non-consent probability function, then she shuts down and forcibly ejects your dick from her orifice via some some mechanism.

This is absolute horseshit, but the cucked soyboys will likely submit to this outrageous request or risk backlash from the REEE mob. I honestly think this is going to be the straw that breaks the camel's back. It's reaching levels of absurdity that even the platonic idea of tolerance itself is unable to tolerate.

Last edited:
Shit like this is why I want you guys to both invest in this tech and work in the field. It has the potential to fuck with a lot of foids and make serious money (billions of $).
Based. I would like to be part of it. If any incel has the chance to work in sex dolls development, or study for it, he should give it a try.