Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foids virtue signal about mental illness but treat mentally ill incels like trash

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
This was one of the biggest blackpill moments for me. Foids always talk about importance of mental health awareness and how it's important to talk about it. When i was bluepilled, i used to buy their bullshit and thought they really cared about mentally ill people. But fuck no, They will just call you a crybaby if you are a subhuman and vent out your true feelings and trauma. They hate emotional men. They only strive for good genes which chad possess. If you don't have that just fuck off don't come near me. They just want to talk about whatever is trendy. Fuck these degenerate whores.

Foids cause depression and they don’t give a toss about it, they just virtue signal.

Yeah, I really hate women who say shit like "you matter, mental illness is serious :foidSoy:" but then constantly shit on you causing you to become more mentally ill from the bullying.

they cure the mental illness of a chad by fuck him, at us they say only to go to a therapist, also if we don't have any mental problems, we only want a GF

Constant walking contradictions.

they only care about mental health of attractive men.

Really its a non issue, as most attractive men have no reason to be depressed

Again just virtue signaling. Mental heealth only matters for other foids and chads tee hee. If soyciety really gave a shit about general mental health they wouldnt continue to support a system where majority of men are treated as easily replacable worker drones:society::society:

Whores LOVE to LARP with mental illness, especially "anxiety and depression" - said the most popular girl in school :feelshaha:

Whores LOVE to LARP with mental illness, especially "anxiety and depression" - said the most popular girl in school :feelshaha:
Lit, all these "e-girls" (e-thots) and all the emo thots back then :feelshaha:

No point in just confining foids virtue signalling towards mental health. You have to understand that foids virtue signal to EVERYTHING. What foids do and what they say are 2 different things.