Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foids try to justify cannibalizing their children

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
So we've already seen women gladly defending chucking babies into dumpsters. However I have an example of femoids justifying something even worse!

GYVv0kUWcAAwHva

GYVv0ncaMAM4PWQ

That's right! These femoids are defending mothers cannibalizing their babies for nutrients! Their justification for such sick behavior? Well according to them it's natural. You know something that's natural that foids despise? Rape. So explain to me how rape is objectively bad despite being natural, but cannibalizing your infants isn't!?

This is just another example of women's inability to take responsibility and inherit sociopathy. I have never seen men on this forum trying to justify eating human bodies. Yet somehow we're the problem and not these sick radfems who are very likely to actually do these things if they have children

:lul:

lifefuel for pedophilic vore foids

These foids are really sick in the head

These foids are really sick in the head
Women are incapable of feeling remorse towards those that aren't cute or attractive. It's not in their nature. They'll justify the most depraved of actions. The only cure for their sickness is for their minds to stop functioning.

So we've already seen women gladly defending chucking babies into dumpsters. However I have an example of femoids justifying something even worse!

View attachment 1276967

View attachment 1276968
That's right! These femoids are defending mothers cannibalizing their babies for nutrients! Their justification for such sick behavior? Well according to them it's natural. You know something that's natural that foids despise? Rape. So explain to me how rape is objectively bad despite being natural, but cannibalizing your infants isn't!?

This is just another example of women's inability to take responsibility and inherit sociopathy. I have never seen men on this forum trying to justify eating human bodies. Yet somehow we're the problem and not these sick radfems who are very likely to actually do these things if they have children

:lul:
Wtf is that site

Women are incapable of feeling remorse towards those that aren't cute or attractive. It's not in their nature. They'll justify the most depraved of actions. The only cure for their sickness is for their minds to stop functioning.
Facts:yes:

According to Joe, Camela, and Don, they tastes great!

In a good world these subhumans would be found and castrated

foids try not to compare themselves to literal animals impossible challenge

Just a clown world man. So nuts that we get shamed for wanting love and sex, but they are not held accountable for literal murder

Foids will go vegan because they don't want cows to be milked yet they advocate for eating their own babies.

In a good world these subhumans would be found and castrated
Spaded.

Link? I want to troll on it
It's included in the screenshot.

Just a clown world man. So nuts that we get shamed for wanting love and sex, but they are not held accountable for literal murder
This is what it's like living in a matriarchal gynocentric society. Whatever women say is automatically upheld as dogma. Meanwhile any issue we have even with objective evidence is seen as evil. I hate it

foids try not to compare themselves to literal animals impossible challenge

This is what it's like living in a matriarchal gynocentric society. Whatever women say is automatically upheld as dogma. Meanwhile any issue we have even with objective evidence is seen as evil. I hate it
So sick of this gynocentric society. It can’t last forever and men will eventually wake up and stop supporting it. Probably gonna take 50-100 years though

Female natural instincts - good and always justified
Male natural instincts - always bad (unless it's for the benefit of a foid)

Their "logic", simple as.

So sick of this gynocentric society. It can’t last forever and men will eventually wake up and stop supporting it. Probably gonna take 50-100 years though
I hope so

Female natural instincts - good and always justified
Male natural instincts - always bad (unless it's for the benefit of a foid)

Their "logic", simple as.

I hope so
Time will tell, but we will likely be dead by then anyway. I most likely will because my health problems and unhealthy copes will do me in. Would be nice if future generations of men don’t suffer though. Imagine if they read about incel communities in history books and our posts are there! :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. You never know, it’s a real possibility

So... they're Hollywoodmaxxing now? Not one-bit surprised at this point, ngl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back