Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids think height is everything, even in strength

• Thread starter IncelWithNoLuck
  • Start date
IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Banned
-
In school there was two decent looking NT bullies who picked on me multiple times. I won a fight and knocked the fuck out of both of them, one was like 5’11 150lbs other around 6’1 165lbs. Yet according to foids they would be perceived as much stronger than 5’7 220lbs me. It makes me feel good that the girlfriends of these bullies thought I was the weaker male and "easy prey" for their "alpha" boyfriends.

This is how foids think: taller = smarter, stronger, better personality

In school there was two decent looking NT bullies who picked on me multiple times. I won a fight and knocked the fuck out of both of them, one was like 5’11 150lbs other around 6’1 165lbs. Yet according to foids they would be perceived as much stronger than 5’7 220lbs me. It makes me feel good that the girlfriends of these bullies thought I was the weaker male and "easy prey" for their "alpha" boyfriends.
I applaud you, my friend.