Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foids talking about sex

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
I get so angry and envious when i overhear foids talking about some Chad they get wet for and how they want to have sex with any man they want , i just wanna take away all the womans rights at that moment :lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I barely go outside any more, so I don't have to hear toilets/ normfags spewing their verbal diarrhea. Would recommend

I barely go outside any more, so I don't have to hear toilets/ normfags spewing their verbal diarrhea. Would recommend
I miss those days when husband were allowed to beat toilets if they misbehaved

Shoot them (in Sniper 3D)

Same.

Imagine being a homeless guy and hearing every day people talking about their luxurious houses.

This is the exact same thing and soys and foids don't want to admit it.

Social media and feminism were a mistake

I'm sorry you had to go through that. Seeing them is already ragefuel, i can't even begin to imagine to have them worship Chad infront of you.

TheER is something you can do about that.

Same.

Imagine being a homeless guy and hearing every day people talking about their luxurious houses.

This is the exact same thing and soys and foids don't want to admit it.
They shall pay for their sins

I'm sorry you had to go through that. Seeing them is already ragefuel, i can't even begin to imagine to have them worship Chad infront of you.
Yes it is painful to see subhuman toilets brag when they clearly don't deserve that

Future wife and mothers

very repulsive behavior.

I usualy only go outside when i go to walk with my best friend or grocery shopping,beside that i regret 95% of all the times i went outside for any other reason within.

I usualy only go outside when i go to walk with my best friend or grocery shopping,beside that i regret 95% of all the times i went outside for any other reason within.
I feel ya man