Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foids talking about sex at work

Cope or die

Cope or die

Captain
★★★
I think i mentioned before that i work at a warehouse with all foids on my team except me and the supervisor. Today they had an entire extended conversation about sex(happens on a regular basis :blackpill: :feelsrope:). The whores talked about their favorite position, fucking in the movies, fucking in the locker room, toys, squirting, bondage, chains, being tied up, slapped, handcuffed and on and on. :dafuckfeels: How does one cope with this scenario? I can honestly say its becoming a drain on my soul and energy. This is the type of stuff that makes me want to murdER someone(in gta). :lasereyes:

those femoids have zero self-respect

Take creepshots of them. Treat them as the objects they are.

I think i mentioned before that i work at a warehouse with all foids on my team except me and the supervisor. Today they had an entire extended conversation about sex(happens on a regular basis :blackpill: :feelsrope:). The whores talked about their favorite position, fucking in the movies, fucking in the locker room, toys, squirting, bondage, chains, being tied up, slapped, handcuffed and on and on. :dafuckfeels: How does one cope with this scenario? I can honestly say its becoming a drain on my soul and energy. This is the type of stuff that makes me want to murdER someone(in gta). :lasereyes:
they were mentally torturing you :reeeeee:

Report them to HR for sexual harassment

Are they attractive?

That's why I would always have headphones in, when in the office.

Foids when they chat to each other show how big of a whores they really are.

Did they talk about rape fantasies?

Damn fucking brutal

brutal
i work in a food selling company and i am thankful that i don't interact with toilets at work. all they talk about in the work place is just how hot that guy is and how ugly and disgusting the other one was. it just look like a personal attack to be with any of them

file sexual harassment charges with HR for them creating a hostile work environment

Imagining all the fun they have impaled on Chad's cock is ragefuel

So they should stop having sex?
nope, just have some decency and self-awareness and dont advertise it to the world, Jesus...

My work environment is similar but not as brutal as you describe. I leave the nearby area on such occasions where I cant hear their disgusting stories

would fap to those whores

Yes they are all mostly younger and attractive. Particularly the ones that brag the most about their sexual conquests. :feelsUgh:
If i worked with girls like this i would try to fuck. They touched you dude covering up your ears probably had their tits in your face when they did. They could be dtf

males do the something and they are getting fired for sexual harassment

foids get away with way too much

males do the something and they are getting fired for sexual harassment

foids get away with way too much
Somebody got fired yesterday on their first day for telling a foid he "wanted to clap those cheeks" or something. They claimed sexual harassment. I think it was a manlet. Definitely wasnt a chad or he would indeed be clapping cheeks instead of getting fired. :dafuckfeels:

Well what else can they talk about?