Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids talk crap about men all the time

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Seriously, I've never in my life overheard females saying anything good ever about men in general, their boyfriends, fathers, brothers etc. All they talk about is how shit we are (they never say why). Seriously, I find this extremely offensive and it's happening all the time. "What do we need men for teehee?" , "Men are such jerks/pigs/creeps etc." When guys talk about women it's at least 75% of the time positive and even if it's not there is something like "well, women today are bad, but they used to be good/not all are like that/it's because of us". Do you see the difference here? Women are our enemies and always were. They don't like us, they hate us, disrespect us even though they literally have everything in the world because of men.

compliments and love are reserved for chad only

Women behave like ungrateful children.
In a perfect world they would be treated as such by society and the law.

They have no capacity for empathy

All because of the fucking cucks. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Before the volleyball game in HS when the national anthem was going on. I saw two Stacy players giggling and talking about small dicks during an anthem. I saw them holding their hands up describing how small it was.