Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel foids taking low paying teacher/social worker jobs

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I love reading stories about these low IQ bitches actually becoming a teacher or social worker or some other cuckold stupid poorfag job :lul::lul::lul:.

good example is this foid below. retarded foid has a masters and 7 years of experience. yet is paid merely 40k a year :lul::lul::lul: with no vacation nor sick time off, 60 hours work week with no overtime :lul::lul::lul::feelsdevil:! lmao @ her. While high IQtech incels work lot less and get paid more :feelsdevil:

lmao @ this dumb bitch :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/antiwork/comments/r7h4vk/my_salary_is_91395/hn0yw5d/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Welcome to the real world foids :feelsjuice:

You really think she actually ever studied in her life? Like actually prepared for an exam or did homework? Most foids either use their cuck simps to do their homework for them and suck off their teachers for grades.

She makes much more than STEMcels in the third world though.

First world pill is brutal

they can have all the degrees in the world but will still end up on her knees sucking cock

"ToBoldlyHoe" bitch you deserve everything that happens to you and worse, also probably negress confirmed

idk it's kinda hard to feel good since she gets to have sex since puberty while we rot, and tech-cels often end up in a shitty situation where they do a lot of work only to get treated like shit, which is what happens if you work in small companies with no upward mobility where your boss feels comfortable shitting on you

that said if you can get the comfy tech job (WFH weed smoker) then well done, you avoid a dumbass boss that thinks skanks and prostitutes are cooler than you, and having to commute just to use the same fucking computer in a different setting

Most of the money is spent on rent, car payments to commute to work, college loans, and taxes at least here in the US. :blackpill::smonk:

You will be shocked to know that the net worth of many people here are less than 500 dollars.

"ToBoldlyHoe" bitch you deserve everything that happens to you and worse, also probably negress confirmed

idk it's kinda hard to feel good since she gets to have sex since puberty while we rot, and tech-cels often end up in a shitty situation where they do a lot of work only to get treated like shit, which is what happens if you work in small companies with no upward mobility where your boss feels comfortable shitting on you

that said if you can get the comfy tech job (WFH weed smoker) then well done, you avoid a dumbass boss that thinks skanks and prostitutes are cooler than you, and having to commute just to use the same fucking computer in a different setting
Tech is the best profession for trucels as long as you aren't completely socially retarded. You can succeed with sufficient technical skill and bullshitting ability. Then get a work from home job after a few years of xp.

Most of the money is spent on rent, car payments to commute to work, college loans, and taxes at least here in the US. :blackpill::smonk:

You will be shocked to know that the net worth of many people here are less than 500 dollars.
This. First world cels % income wise often save less than those in the third world. Only high IQ tech jobs doctors some lawyers etc. Can save 50%+ with ease

I mean, you need to do that in the 3rd world too and pay 1st world prices with a 3rd world wage.

Americans are still far better than most of the world.

Couldn't find net worth (wealth minus debt), but first worlders are far better in terms of wealth than third worlders (unsurprisingly)

Also, you guys got much better infrstructure and less violence

Lmao
I studied what i studied only to avoid social interaction with such shitty people or people of any kind
And then some retards really put effort to get into this nightmare

" i work 7000 hours a week ,studied 15 years and get paid a mcchicken a day . But i love it! "
Cage

Tech is the best profession for trucels as long as you aren't completely socially retarded. You can succeed with sufficient technical skill and bullshitting ability. Then get a work from home job after a few years of xp.
i couldn't do it without corona, over for me

my friend got the WFH weedsmoker job writing tech walkthrough garbage because he's more NT, and before corona too

Women like that social stuff. Somebody has to do it, and it's not gonna be us. I see it as a good thing they have going in their favor. Because of how their brain works, they're willing to fill job positions most men would not want (I think most male teachers are failures at something else they tried first). Society's wheels keep turning.

I mean, you need to do that in the 3rd world too and pay 1st world prices with a 3rd world wage.

Americans are still far better than most of the world.

Couldn't find net worth (wealth minus debt), but first worlders are far better in terms of wealth than third worlders (unsurprisingly)

View attachment 540593.

Also, you guys got much better infrstructure and less violence
USA cels have worse healthcare especially for lower class or 50-100k zone

Women like that social stuff. Somebody has to do it, and it's not gonna be us. I see it as a good thing they have going in their favor. Because of how their brain works, they're willing to fill job positions most men would not want (I think most male teachers are failures at something else they tried first). Society's wheels keep turning.
We should just euthanize society's disabled and mentally ill. No need for social workers. Or we can have them in concentration camps. Social workers are a waste of spave and financial resources.
i couldn't do it without corona, over for me

my friend got the WFH weedsmoker job writing tech walkthrough garbage because he's more NT, and before corona too
Yeah NT still is key. I basically spammed mock/real interviews(30+), meetups, etc. and copied normal fags till I could emulate and LARP as them.

We should just euthanize society's disabled and mentally ill. No need for social workers. Or we can have them in concentration camps. Social workers are a waste of spave and financial resources.
Social workers also take care of children and people in vulnerable situations (like living in the streets, etc). And teachers are essential. If it was up to males to teach, there would be a very bad child/teacher ratio.

True. And now thanks to covid not even normies (in IT) want to go to the office that often anymore after getting used to working from home. I can almost always work from home, and I can outperform normies by just having some autism. Unfortunately I'm old so it's a bit too late for me to have a decent career, but non-NT younger cels have an easy way to have a decent life (excluding sex with holes) nowadays by just studying STEM and getting a developer job

Lmao
I studied what i studied only to avoid social interaction with such shitty people or people of any kind
And then some retards really put effort to get into this nightmare

" i work 7000 hours a week ,studied 15 years and get paid a mcchicken a day . But i love it! "
Cage
Legit they are giga retarded. Just lol @ spending a decade plus for $20/hr actually less maybe $15/hr given no unpaid overtime. No paid days off. Risk getting shot and killed. While high IQ niggad avoid this and earn 3x the money for 1/2-1/3 the work. Hell a few weeks of the year I have less <10 hours of work.
Social workers also take care of children and people in vulnerable situations (like living in the streets, etc). And teachers are essential. If it was up to males to teach, there would be a very bad child/teacher ratio.
We can euthanize those children and the homeless too. There is no need for them. And if there is lack of lower class workers. We can import Mexicans and Foreigners for those shit jobs.
True. And now thanks to covid not even normies (in IT) want to go to the office that often anymore after getting used to working from home. I can almost always work from home, and I can outperform normies by just having some autism. Unfortunately I'm old so it's a bit too late for me to have a decent career, but non-NT younger cels have an easy way to have a decent life (excluding sex with holes) nowadays by just studying STEM and getting a developer job
Yup and some youngcels can possibly even get 100k+ right out of college if they grind leetcode and internships at a high tier school(uc Berkeley tier)

Last edited:
Foids take any job that does not require any skills or where the low skills will not show much.

Euthanasie-Maxxing:feelsdevil: