Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids take over men.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I use to be good friends with this dude I met online through another friend. There was a time when he stopped talking to me because some foid he was going out with didn’t like me for whatever reason, no idea what the reason was. Now he has blocked me and stopped contacting me again. I know that he has a girlfriend again so wonder if that is the same reason he has cutted contact with me again. I’m not letting it get to me but just wanna say that it’s a shame how men will completely cut contact with their friends just for some foid who will most likely just fuck them over in the end.

It'll be his loss when she dumps him to monkey branch to Chad. And don't give him the time of day if/when he comes crawling back to you when that happens.

Hes bound to get cucked

It'll be his loss when she dumps him to monkey branch to Chad. And don't give him the time of day if/when he comes crawling back to you when that happens.
Maybe I was too nice because he unblocked me and said sorry which I replied ‘It’s ok’ even though I have no clue why he had blocked me this time and then he blocked me again. I feel it could be for the same reason like awhile back though but I don’t know.
Hes bound to get cucked
He has before in the past.

Women should stfu and serve men instead of trying to run their lives

ragefuel i fucking hate ppl like this, they were never your friend to begin with

ragefuel i fucking hate ppl like this, they were never your friend to begin with
I would put rage fuel as a prefix but honestly not even mad about it. Just wanted to make a point. His loss. I was the one who would talk to him about his issues. Etc.

He will get cucked, dont worry.

What a cunt, deserves to get cucked

your friend is going to be cucked in no time

I would put rage fuel as a prefix but honestly not even mad about it. Just wanted to make a point. His loss. I was the one who would talk to him about his issues. Etc.
He was probably just using you as an emotional tampon during his lows,you don't need people like that on your life

Another 'Check out this huge incel cope' thread
Jump to newWatch
IceCutter

IceCutter
Erudite

JoinedAug 18, 2018Messages1,082
Today at 7:53 AM
https://incels.is/threads/foids-take-over-men.110809/
Lol check the first reply, hilarious gigantic cope

On average, you lose 2 friends every time you enter a relationship.

Men need to wake up and realize what the fuck going on