Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids stared at me in the gym

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Today I was at the gym and there were two particular girls who were staring at me a lot. I was just doing some stretches when I saw them across the room, just a few metres away from me.

They were staring at me and talking to each other, but I’m not surprised. They are acquaintances with my crush who rejected me, so they were probably talking shit about me. They even stared at me while I was leaving the gym. :lasereyes:

One of them was a fat and ugly blonde girl, while the other one was a slutty looking brunette. Wish I could’ve confronted them and said, ”if you wanna talk shit, do it in front of my face, bitch”. I need to show who’s the alpha here.

Does anyone else get stares at the gym?

They were staring at me and talking to each other
One of them was a fat and ugly blonde girl, while the other one was a slutty looking brunette.

The one time I went to a gym the only hot foid there looked at me while I was using the butterfly machine. Apart from me there were only dyels. I think she might have smiled at me a little, atleast she didnt look disgusted like most foids.

But it doesn't matter because as soon as I open my mouth, my terrible recession is visible and people get weirded out.

Planet Fitness

Wish I could’ve confronted them and said, ”if you wanna talk shit, do it in front of my face, bitch”. I need to show who’s the alpha here.
I'm not sure that's how you prove you're an alpha

Fuck those foids, don't let their stares get to you. Next time you should wave and blow them a kiss!

The one time I went to a gym the only hot foid there looked at me while I was using the butterfly machine. Apart from me there were only dyels. I think she might have smiled at me a little, atleast she didnt look disgusted like most foids.

But it doesn't matter because as soon as I open my mouth, my terrible recession is visible and people get weirded out.
Just teethmaxx bro

Yea, a Stacy 3 feet away from me in booty shorts got off the adductor machine and stood there smiling at me for a couple seconds before leaving :feelsjuice:

I've been a gym regular for 12 years, women completely ignore me unless I tell them to move their shit, and even then there's no eye contact or them saying anything.
If women are looking at you for whatever reason, you're still in the game.

I've heard so many bad things about gym, I don't know why ya'll just don't work out at home at this point.

I've heard so many bad things about gym, I don't know why ya'll just don't work out at home at this point.
you will never lower your inhib if you keep staying at home. going to the public gym you don't only get better gains, you also get social gains

I have completely recessed jaws, I need a dozen surgeries. And once I got them I'll be old. I'm old already. It's pointless now.
Brutal, recessedchincels r some of the only acc truecels
Cherrypicked stories, nothing special happens 99% of the time

Today I was at the gym and there were two particular girls who were staring at me a lot. I was just doing some stretches when I saw them across the room, just a few metres away from me.

They were staring at me and talking to each other, but I’m not surprised. They are acquaintances with my crush who rejected me, so they were probably talking shit about me. They even stared at me while I was leaving the gym. :lasereyes:

One of them was a fat and ugly blonde girl, while the other one was a slutty looking brunette. Wish I could’ve confronted them and said, ”if you wanna talk shit, do it in front of my face, bitch”. I need to show who’s the alpha here.

I got cold stares from my peers in uni when my onitus accused me of stalking by following her to her car

i will never go to a public gym

No. I am invisible to many, Chico.
Unless I do something absurd, I will never be noticed.

it's over

I go to a gym where foids are banned :yes:

Wish I could’ve confronted them and said, ”if you wanna talk shit, do it in front of my face, bitch”. I need to show who’s the alpha here
If you so much as stare back at a foid in the gym you would get kicked out for making her uncomfortable and probably banned for life.

The only time any foid looks my way in the gym is if I'm sat under the clock.

Personally I dont go to the gym but I definitely would've told them to either fuck off or suck my dick.

I got cold stares from my peers in uni when my onitus accused me of stalking by following her to her car
If she accuses you ask her for video proof instead of making stupid shit up.

If she accuses you ask her for video proof instead of making stupid shit up.
That's only in police cases.

Uni handles everything internally. And they side with the girl (duh)

And peers will always believe gossip

Welcome to the real world

Uni handles everything internally. And they side with the girl (duh)

And peers will always believe gossip

Welcome to the real world
Of fucking course they would or else it makes them looks bad.

I creeped one out yesterday just by standing near her. :feelsdevil: