Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids Skaterboardermaxxing

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
What's the deal with the influx of young foids walking around with skateboards? The wheels are clean and the deck looks like it has never been ridden jfl foids and their meme accessories.

>"i'm a le skater gurl xD"

because of the olympics
and honestly i don't see skaters since 2013

Really I thought skate culture was a thing of the 1990s, 2000s and maybe early 2010s but much less than in the past. Btw fun fact: Elliot Rodger tried skateboardmaxxing when he was 11 years old but soon realized that he didn't have enough talent (younger kids did better tricks than him) so he gave up on his dream of becoming the next Tony Hawk.

Really I thought skate culture was a thing of the 1990s, 2000s and maybe early 2010s but much less than in the past. Btw fun fact: Elliot Rodger tried skateboardmaxxing when he was 11 years old but soon realized that he didn't have enough talent (younger kids did better tricks than him) so he gave up on his dream of becoming the next Tony Hawk.
:feelskek:

skateboarding fits on tumblr/tik tok too so that's a factor for the posers

Last edited:
Skateboard is just a toy. I don’t see the issue.

Skateboarding is kind of dead where I live. There used to be a fairly popular time in the 2000s but it's long gone. It was part of the rap underground movement: baggy clothes, loud speakers, smoking weed at the park, doing tricks... but it's gone, now the key is to do faggot shit at tik tok while doing soy faces.

What's the deal with the influx of young foids walking around with skateboards? The wheels are clean and the deck looks like it has never been ridden jfl foids and their meme accessories.

>"i'm a le skater gurl xD"

View attachment 486878
they want to be men

They are posers and when they group up like the dipshit whores they are, I hope one of em try to ride a board for their tik tok and crack their skull open.

Image.

Fits in with this bullshit Tiktok/IG generation

Skate chicks are the hottest second to gothic lolis

Same energy as a supposed ‘gamer girl’.

its for clout just like GaMer gIrl.

Holy shit your new pfp :feelshaha:

My sister bought a longboard when it was in trend 2018 or 19 and never used it. Like everything else it is just a status symbol for them

My sister bought a longboard when it was in trend 2018 or 19 and never used it. Like everything else it is just a status symbol for them
:feelsseriously: