Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids simp over granny-raping serial killer ethnic

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
W*men have no morality when it comes to chad.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8ww8_X-b-Y&t=22s

Hate when niggers post chads :feelsree:

its personality is beyond comprehension

and what we will do? foids will be foids.
Why? I dont know.

I am sad, as a subhuman i can save cats or kids or be a firefighter or whatever and foids will still laugh at me and insult me for being ugly
If I would be a Chad I could rape kill abuse foids and animals and would still get large harem

Its over

Even John Wayne Gacy got fucking love letters from foids.

Even John Wayne Gacy got fucking love letters from foids.
He didn't get married in prison, this half curry half viet serial killer got married in prison as an oldcel and was notorious for charming women, the woman he got married to was twenty years younger and even donated blood to save him.

Last edited:
I am sad, as a subhuman i can save cats or kids or be a firefighter or whatever and foids will still laugh at me and insult me for being ugly
If I would be a Chad I could rape kill abuse foids and animals and would still get large harem
They would say you are compensating or trying too hard, no way to win as an incel :feelsrope:

He didn't get married in prison, this half curry half viet serial killer got married in prison as an oldcel and was notorious for charming women, the woman he got married to was twenty years younger and even donated blood to save him.
View attachment 1077015
Looks like a curry Jeremy Dahmer.

Not surprised.

Checkbone maxxed + Dark Traid = Cant loose

he has a good personality sweaty spics are oppressed so he just did it because of socioeconomic factors

>"He was so tall and muscular"
>Is literally the lankiest lanklet I've ever seen

Women are retards.

he kind of looks like a spic with aids tho

>"He was so tall and muscular"
>Is literally the lankiest lanklet I've ever seen

Women are retards.
Having a wide frame gives the impression of muscularity.

View attachment 1077015
How??

His personality is just better than ours :feelshaha:

Are you a fucking dumbass? It's obviously his confidence, personality and him just holding frame. It has absolutely nothing to do with looks you stupid inky

He literally looks like a male model. Of course his hygiene was so bad that apparently his teeth were rotted to the point where detectives said it stunk whenever he opened his mouth. (He actually got caught after leaving a free dentist clinic which he only went to because a toothache had become so bad.)

:no: Good Personality
:no: Good Hygiene
:yes: Hot

Foids like him cause of his looks and not "muh dark triad:soy:"

This is cope
If he was so sought-after why did he marry an ogre:

IMG 5732
IMG 5733

He looks alright, not Chad though.

This is cope
If he was so sought-after why did he marry an ogre:

View attachment 1101393View attachment 1101394
He was in death row and he was not going to get conjugal visits. I don't think they're usually even allowed to touch their wives (first pic might be an exception during for a prison wedding).

In that situation, he probably just went with who sent him the most money in his prison account to buy snacks/cigs.

If you look up his female admirers during his trial though - many are hot.

He was in death row and he was not going to get conjugal visits. I don't think they're usually even allowed to touch their wives (first pic might be an exception during for a prison wedding).

In that situation, he probably just went with who sent him the most money in his prison account to buy snacks/cigs.

If you look up his female admirers during his trial though - many are hot.
Indeed they were hot

But his wife was a freelance magazine editor and writer, and there's no indication that she came from a wealthy background.

Indeed they were hot

But his wife was a freelance magazine editor and writer, and there's no indication that she came from a wealthy background.
Doesn't need to be wealthy. Maybe she was putting $300 monthly in his prison account when most people just put in money once. Then several foids proposed marriage to him and he went with the foid who had been the most dependable and regular with the prison account transfers so it would continue.

That's what I would do if I was him. Marriage for a man on death row means nothing. A five minute ceremony and after she's just like any other girl who visits you from behind a thick pane of glass.

Indeed they were hot

In addition to what I wrote earlier:

Remember his "wife" was no different from the other tons of foids visiting him:
Jail inmates are allowed visitors twice a week, and Ramirez sees eight to 10 people each week, Dyer said. Potential visitors often are turned away because of the large number of women wanting to see him.
I guess he has to lose 1 of those 10 spots to his ugly "wife". But that's still up to 9 other hot foids visiting every week.

He looks alright, not Chad though.
Not to sound like a looksmax user but he had an uber rare bone structure that was nerfed by his upbringing and lifestyle. Also the only photos we have are candids not professional photos taken at the best angle.