Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The TEEN-SEXPILL IS REAL AND IS HERE TO HURT YOU. (ABSOLUTE GIGA SUI WATCH FUEL)

Fu

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca8ZVi3YOj4

I couldn't even watch past the 4 minute mark because of the amount of rage, sadness, and suicidefuel I felt when they were CASUALLY discussing WHEN they lost their VIRGINITY.
Teen sex is NORMAL and the wait until your the right age is FUCKING BULLSHIT.
CHAD GETS SEX FROM URINALS AT A YOUNG AGE EVEN AS LOW AS 14 and 15.
I watched the first 4 straight people confidently say under the 20s. God forbid if I kept watching.
20+ with virginity is doomer death sentence. They say sex when you're older, but this is false. This guy approached random fucking urinals and chad off the streets of Cuckifornia, Burgerland. If you live where the beach is and college in Cuckifornia, if you have looks, your virginity will be sucked out of your cock by Stacy at 15.
If you have no looks, you have NO LIFE.
@SlayerSlayer

If you make it to 18 without sex, rope.
it's over

Fuck California, the state is run by feminists and libtards.

I couldn't even watch past the 4 minute mark because of the amount of rage, sadness, and suicidefuel I felt when they were CASUALLY discussing WHEN they lost their VIRGINITY.
I watched the first 4 straight people confidently say under the 20s. God forbid if I kept watching.
20+ with virginity is doomer death sentence. They say sex when you're older, but this is false. This guy approached random fucking urinals and chad off the streets of Cuckifornia, Burgerland. If you live where the beach is and college in Cuckifornia, if you have looks, your virginity will be sucked out of your cock by Stacy at 15.
@SlayerSlayer

it's over

Fuck cuckifornia, that state is run by radical feminists and libtards.

Life is

cruel. If food had the right to choose who deserve to be fed, a lot of us would starve to death.
I'd break the law and eat the food to survive.

we are the ones who live

I am 18, almost 19, still virgin. No teen young high school dumb love. This shit was hurting me so bad until like 2 weeks ago. For some unkown reason I just dont care anymore, at least for now. That is the way I am feeling now.
Thats the exact same way i feel, but im one year younger i just dont care anymore

"when did you lose your virginity"

Thousandyard

Didn't even get to three minutes myself, thank fucking god that I don't have anything sharp near me right now.

It really is that fucking easy for normies, holy shit:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry:.

@SlayerSlayer Warning: Don't read this thread or watch the video. Just read this post I'm tagging you in and IGNORE this entire fucking thread.

FEW SAID THEY FUCKED AT 13-14

100% - Permaban
This is straight up suicide fuel 23 & I still got my vcard 131 iq Stemcell I couldve hooked up with the jewish art hoe gf every gifted kid gets once they reach 12 but I was too interested in coding games & books to even hang out with her much.
It just straight out prooves that it's over for me

Btw I'm not clicking that shit anon, I don't need another shot in my soul :reeeeee:

This is straight up suicide fuel 23 & I still got my vcard 131 iq Stemcell I couldve hooked up with the jewish art hoe gf every gifted kid gets once they reach 12 but I was too interested in coding games & books to even hang out with her much.
The Absolute State of Incels.is

@FakeFakecel @Grim_Reaper

Fu

Fuck California, the state is run by feminists and libtards.

Fuck cuckifornia, that state is run by radical feminists and libtards.
I’d love to hard core grape rough sex and beating on that stupid brown disease infected whore

That girl talking at 0:52, basically without a bra, with half of her boobs out.

@SlayerSlayer

it's over

if you have looks, your virginity will be sucked out of your cock by Stacy at 15
one of the hardest blackpills to swallow. not trying to bring awareness to the jb pill or anything but damn missing out on teenage love has fucked me over so hard i literally have no copes

The second girl was brutal, pure ERfuel. didn't watch further tho

That girl talking at 0:52, basically without a bra, with half of her boobs out.
whores most of these sluts in the west are bitches
they dress disgustingly

No way. I'm not even watching a single second of that. It might be enough to finally push me ovER the edge. :lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee:

I'm not watching this

Only made it to a few minutes, thank goodness I clicked off....

Just thinking about what I was doing back when these whores & normies were out losing their v-card...

If you missed out on this, then it's over for you: Failing to complete this stage will leave you mentally & emotionally stunted forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back