Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids should have been gatekeeped from gaming

abhiteshkumar

abhiteshkumar

Recruit
★★★
it fuels me inside when i say chads and foids are gaming together and playing games like stardew valley and monster hunter rise together. Also foids dont know how to game they can't even hold controller

You mentioning stardew valley reminds me of something that happened when I was younger :feelskek:

This bitchy gamer girl ended up always getting invited to my xbox partys by one of the friends of my two friends and she would join the party for a year

The guy who invited her was a tall normie boxer with a deep voice and she was simping for him and sending him nudes but he didnt care about her at all

We would always argue because she hated me
She knew I was 5’7 and Could probably tell that I didnt have good genes since my voice wasnt deep like everyone else so she would always try to fuck with me

This bitch was so annoying I think she has OF now too but I doubt she makes any money because from what I saw of her body from the pics that guy showed me It wasnt even nice
She barely had tits or anything

Some guy I used to be friends with ending up simping for her and they would always play stardew valley
he would always leave the party and join her if she said to even though we were all meant to be playing something together

They would play it all day long and he probably thought He was going to end up in a relationship with her even though it was obvious he wouldn't
She probably only did this to make the boxer guy jealous since she was taking his friend away:feelskek:

We would just mock him constantly about him simping and he would always get annoyed because he knew it was true and probably knew how pathetic it was too