Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids should be afraid of their own fucking instincts, not of incels

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Foids simply can't help but choosing the wrong guy. Ever since ancient times, they have always chosen the most violent and brutal men oven the quiet and pacific incels. Obviously, that has never ended well for them but they simply don't give a shit. Foids love being beaten to death. They orgasm when their Chad is choking the shit out of them. They adore to be treated like shit by Chad. In other words, FOIDS ARE THEIR WORST ENEMY. That's what they should be scared of. But the aren't and will never be.

they are biological robots

It's in a woman's nature to be dominated the only way they can achieve that is through abusw and choke sex

There instinks stink

they are biological robots
:foidSoy:i like it when my boyfriend uses a butter knife in my urethra, it hurts but it feeeeels sooo goods and also especially when he chokes me and ties me and telling me how useless I am and how I'm a horrible liar :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Yeah i've been saying this. It's interesting. incel violence against women is 100000 to 1. Who's beating their girlfriends? Not incels.
Who's letting girls OD in their bed? Not incels. Who's hitting up 15 year olds and having them OD? not incels.
I know of SO many cases of women being killed by men their with when the men was in a drug fueled frenzy more than i know of incel men actually killing or even hitting women.

Who's pushing women off of train platforms in NYC? not incels.
Who's targeting women at the parks in big cities? Not incels.
Who's raping women at frat parties? not incels.
Who's spiking drinks? not incels.
Who's screaming at his girlfriend in the apartment next door? not incels.
Who's pushing women down flights of stairs in euro cities? Not incels.
Who's gang raping women at parties? Not incels
Who's going on to trains and beating up women? Not incels

There's no point in reasoning with foids

>foid
>taking responsibility

Way easier to scapegoat the evil inkwells because a couple of cluster B mentally ill people (in most cases only loosely) related to us killed some people.

Fifty Shades of Gray, a book-length sexual abuse fantasy not worth the paper it's printed on, is one of the biggest all-time bestselling books. Tells you basically everything.

Fifty Shades of Gray, a book-length sexual abuse fantasy not worth the paper it's printed on, is one of the biggest all-time bestselling books. Tells you basically everything.
it's just impossible to not hate women when you know that much

Terminally online retards actually think incels are the dudes committing random violence against women JFL.

“Foids love being beaten to death”

:lul::lul::lul: This is why I fucking love this site.