Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids seethe because they can't handle a joke

What is with those rounded glasses, girls wear them all the time now, even girls who I've never seen wearing glasses before

When women enter any community, it dies.

Yeah, its not allowed to make a fuckin joke about women nowadays. They will call you a misogynist. I am a real misogynist and not these stupid Reddit monkeys. I am pissed off.

Human race when Eve entered.
Yeah, its not allowed to make a fuckin joke about women nowadays. They will call you a misogynist. I am a real misogynist and not these stupid Reddit monkeys. I am pissed off.
They don't like someone talking about women as a group because gender differences arent real and memes about it is an attack on their ideology.

But males are perfect targets becauae they are evil patriarchs.

They're unironically calling it "misogynistic" meanwhile there's a bunch of starterpacks making fun of guys on the front page

What is with those rounded glasses, girls wear them all the time now, even girls who I've never seen wearing glasses before
It makes them look like a whore, so its in fasion

Fuck all men but how dare you criticize foids inkwel

And like always women make fun of the look. But it's personality that matters of course.

Notice how the one about women isn't shaming them based on appearance and the one about men has two ugly guys. One is admittedly a fedora tipping meme guy but the second guy is normal. As in dressed in normal clothes yet he is the butt of the joke for being his face and body. Looks like a computer nerd from a time when most people weren't using them. A smart guy that knew how to use modern technology ahead of normals.

See the person in the top left? The person whos photo she is using as an insult? That man created everything women fucking have theses days. She should bow down to him.

Notice how the one about women isn't shaming them based on appearance and the one about men has two ugly guys. One is admittedly a fedora tipping meme guy but the second guy is normal. As in dressed in normal clothes yet he is the butt of the joke for being his face and body. Looks like a computer nerd from a time when most people weren't using them. A smart guy that knew how to use modern technology ahead of normals.
It was posted by a dude. Reddit moment.

Gorilla

See the person in the top left? The person whos photo she is using as an insult? That man created everything women fucking have theses days. She should bow down to him.
Nowadays he wouldn't even find a job in STEM.

Yeah, its not allowed to make a fuckin joke about women nowadays.
This is pretty much a reddit, twitter and instagram thing tbh on fb and youtube people will still mostly tolerate some groups of women being made fun of. It's on places like reddit where any jokes or unflattering depictions of women are reacted to negatively unless it's about a old 'racist' white woman "karen"

stupid women buy them with 0 simple clear glass to look smart. that's how you know her IQ is 2 digits.

These are the same whores who would mock you for being ugly or short and then say ''it's just a joke teehee''

The salt is real lmao.

They like the 80s or 70s look I guess. Tbh it looks ugly.

Roasties on suicide watch