JFL Foids seethe because they can't handle a joke

calimero

calimero

Officer
★★
7d 17h 9m
What is with those rounded glasses, girls wear them all the time now, even girls who I've never seen wearing glasses before

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
276d 19h 44m
When women enter any community, it dies.

SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
★★
21d 8h 0m
Yeah, its not allowed to make a fuckin joke about women nowadays. They will call you a misogynist. I am a real misogynist and not these stupid Reddit monkeys. I am pissed off.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
54d 5h 4m
Human race when Eve entered.
Yeah, its not allowed to make a fuckin joke about women nowadays. They will call you a misogynist. I am a real misogynist and not these stupid Reddit monkeys. I am pissed off.
They don't like someone talking about women as a group because gender differences arent real and memes about it is an attack on their ideology.

But males are perfect targets becauae they are evil patriarchs.

hehexd55

hehexd55

Recruit
★★★
5d 20h 25m
They're unironically calling it "misogynistic" meanwhile there's a bunch of starterpacks making fun of guys on the front page

Caesercel

Caesercel

Baldcel wristcel framecel oldcel ethnicel
★★★★★
105d 1h 40m
What is with those rounded glasses, girls wear them all the time now, even girls who I've never seen wearing glasses before
It makes them look like a whore, so its in fasion

SneakPower611

SneakPower611

Obama
★★
57d 17h 35m
Fuck all men but how dare you criticize foids inkwel

Eremite

Eremite

No Ether for Incels
★★
6d 7h 11m
And like always women make fun of the look. But it's personality that matters of course.

BladingEagle

BladingEagle

Officer
★★
10d 21h 10m
Notice how the one about women isn't shaming them based on appearance and the one about men has two ugly guys. One is admittedly a fedora tipping meme guy but the second guy is normal. As in dressed in normal clothes yet he is the butt of the joke for being his face and body. Looks like a computer nerd from a time when most people weren't using them. A smart guy that knew how to use modern technology ahead of normals.

Arab_Incel_93

Arab_Incel_93

Recruit
★★
2d 23h 50m
See the person in the top left? The person whos photo she is using as an insult? That man created everything women fucking have theses days. She should bow down to him.

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Major
★★★
42d 8h 36m
Notice how the one about women isn't shaming them based on appearance and the one about men has two ugly guys. One is admittedly a fedora tipping meme guy but the second guy is normal. As in dressed in normal clothes yet he is the butt of the joke for being his face and body. Looks like a computer nerd from a time when most people weren't using them. A smart guy that knew how to use modern technology ahead of normals.
It was posted by a dude. Reddit moment.

iwantroshani

iwantroshani

I want this girl named Roshani
★★
3d 11h 44m

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★
21d 18h 18m

Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

Autistic Abomination
★★
104d 17h 29m
See the person in the top left? The person whos photo she is using as an insult? That man created everything women fucking have theses days. She should bow down to him.
Nowadays he wouldn't even find a job in STEM.

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
117d 2h 39m
Yeah, its not allowed to make a fuckin joke about women nowadays.
This is pretty much a reddit, twitter and instagram thing tbh on fb and youtube people will still mostly tolerate some groups of women being made fun of. It's on places like reddit where any jokes or unflattering depictions of women are reacted to negatively unless it's about a old 'racist' white woman "karen"

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Staring into the Abyss
★★★★
26d 21h 3m
stupid women buy them with 0 simple clear glass to look smart. that's how you know her IQ is 2 digits.

FourthWorlder

FourthWorlder

spic stuck in a shithole of misery
★★★★★
10d 22h 28m
These are the same whores who would mock you for being ugly or short and then say ''it's just a joke teehee''