Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids scramble to abort their babies during the “Great Texas Abortion Bonanza”

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
The “Great Texas Abortion Bonanza” was held last night. Whores from all over the state of Texas had to rush to abortion clinics to get unwanted fetuses out of them. Yahoo! published an article on their website written by a Jewish foid named Andrea Michelson. The article is hilarious, because it illustrates how degenerate American foids are.

"It was a race against time for me," Hope Hanzlik, 21, told reporter Caroline Kitchener (Jew) for The Lily.

:blackpill: The worst thing is - she wasn’t raped, she just wanted to get rid of chad’s baby. :blackpill:

When she finally got to the clinic, less than 48 hours before the ban was implemented, Hanzlik felt "relieved," she told The Lily. "I'm not ready to have a child," she said.

:blackpill: She’s a whore - a filthy, fat, Netflix-addicted whore. We go kissless, while foids “race against time”, to abort chad’s baby. :blackpill:

“Clinics were packed the day before the ban”...

:blackpill: It was an “abortion jamboree”! :blackpill:

:blackpill: Foids were going crazy yesterday in Texas, traffic was probably a nightmare because of all of the foids on the road driving to abortion clinics. :blackpill:

“The clinic was packed with at least 30 people at a time when Jen went, with more people waiting outside and in their cars.”

If she hadn't gotten an appointment in time, Jen said she would have had to miss "five or six days" of work to travel out of state for an abortion.

:blackpill:Oh, you poor foid. :blackpill:

It gets worse - After the abortion, Jen told Jezebel she was happy she got it done, but sad for other women in Texas who were not so lucky.
"I feel a little woozy from the sedative still, but other than that I feel very fine and very happy," Jen said. "I feel so relieved-this is a big weight off my shoulders." :foidSoy:

:blackpill: The fact of the matter is that foids are getting worse. :blackpill:

I don't understand the need for a scramble if they just kept their legs fucking shut
Every city has multiple areas where birth control is literally FREE yet these stupid whores still keep getting pregnant
It's annoying how I keep paying high taxes for 80% of it to just keep going to these fucking sluts

I don't understand the need for a scramble if they just kept their legs fucking shut
Every city has multiple areas where birth control is literally FREE yet these stupid whores still keep getting pregnant
It's annoying how I keep paying high taxes for 80% of it to just keep going to these fucking sluts
I feel like Yahoo! is doing the bidding of the Jews. The kikes want foids to be degenerate savages.

I hope anti-abortionism spreads. I’m sure the majority of people would honestly prefer abortion to be illegal in most cases than the other way around.

Foids think killing babies is fun and is not just a right, but a right of passage. Like killing a baby is exerting their right to womanhood. It's sick. They take smiling selfies at the murder clinic, and celebrate after by going to a bar and getting drunk and finding a new guy to fuck.

Foids think killing babies is fun and is not just a right, but a right of passage. Like killing a baby is exerting their right to womanhood. It's sick. They take smiling selfies at the murder clinic, and celebrate after by going to a bar and getting drunk and finding a new guy to fuck.
It used to be (probably still is, secretly) one of the earliest forms of satanic ritual sacrifice. The witch would seduce a man, get pregnant, then sacrifice her newborn in satan's name.

STOP OPENING YOUR LEGS, WHORE

I hope anti-abortionism spreads. I’m sure the majority of people would honestly prefer abortion to be illegal in most cases than the other way around.