Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL foids requirement for a man in 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
I'm still not sure about the abusive Chad theory.
I think they preferably want a Chad who acts like a Beta (giving attention, not caring about other women, betabuxxing but not being a simp who cry, show weaknesses etc.) JUST with them instead of using his high sexual value to serves his own interests.
They stay with abusive Chad because they are Chads, but I think they prefer to secure Chad who have some Beta qualities she said than an abusive Chad.

I think more women would complain of an abusive Chad than cheat on an well-ajusted Chad with beta qualities, therefore meaning than women prefer on average this last type of Chad than the first one, but that this well-ajusted Chad is rare and they would rather take an abusive Chad than a simp pussy one, what your thoughts on this ?

LOL this whole list made me laugh. These foids demand all these things but they are just chadsexuals when you actually look at their whorish behavior
Correct, the list above is just trite foid magazine tier garbage. An amalgamation of various traits foids claim to value once they're middle aged and want to settle down after they're done getting passed around by actual, desirable, high value males. Of course nowadays they tend to expect the whole package which results in some pretty amusing antics on their part.