Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting foids refer to themselves as ladies

ffffuuuu

ffffuuuu

Coomer
★★
Every time I go on social media it’s a bunch of idiots trying to sound black or something y’all. Also hilarious how foid will refer to themselves and other foids as “ladies”. I don’t think a foid wearing fake up and tights, shaking their ass online is a lady, that sound more like a whore to me. Some of the foid dancers I see online would be nearly hideous if their fake up was removed.

Only facebook boomer milfs say that

Why do you use normfag social media in the first place. Also, y'all :soy: :soy: :soy:

or how they expect men to be "gentlemanly" or say that sometimes tradition is nice when they are in no way traditional themselves

quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

Cunts cannot Be Ladies in cute Dresses, no matter How Much they Try to Hide the Foul Stench of Cum!

If there was a button that would genocide all users of MetaBook (and derivatives), Dick Dock, Trooncord, Reddit, WeChat, Tinder, grinder etc I would push that button with so much force it would go straight through the panel.

yeah there would only be like 100,000 people left on Earth but it would be peace at last