Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids pooping is GROSS

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
Idk how any of you can get past this, I also don't understand how married couples take shits in front of each other like it's a normal day, it's so fuckin yucky, just imagine ur perfect, beautiful oneitis sitting there, n all of a sudden she drops her pants and let's out a big nasty smelly shit n it lands on the floor, would you ever see her the same way? Even farting is horrible and should be done in isolation

people get used to it, just like looking at naked bodies of each other

Sexhaver problems anyways

Foids poop fetishes is disgusting af.

Idk how any of you can get past this, I also don't understand how married couples take shits in front of each other like it's a normal day, it's so fuckin yucky, just imagine ur perfect, beautiful oneitis sitting there, n all of a sudden she drops her pants and let's out a big nasty smelly shit n it lands on the floor, would you ever see her the same way? Even farting is horrible and should be done in isolation
It usually lands on the toilet

Who would shit on the Floor anyways . There is a toilet for that

dude it's shit fetishism. that's also the sort of stuff pedos like to do to kids

I also don't understand how married couples take shits in front of each other like it's a normal day
Yes, I don't know why they're fine with this. It's so fucking disgusting.

Where is @NirvanaFan1988 when you need him

32983.jpg

I wanna shit in a foids mouth

I used to clean up general areas at a hotel. The womans washroom is far more filthy and smelly than mens.

Foids don’t poop. It’s a myth