Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids obsession with cats

L

Lightning Wing

Greycel
Ever noticed how out of all the species, foids are especially fond of cats. Men on the other hand have a more equal distribution to animals they like : dogs, cats, hamsters , spiders

I think it reflects the inherent shallow nature of a lot of foids. They are driven primarily by their feelings " oh my gosh so cute and cuddly !! Tee hee :foidSoy: ". They will love whatever appears to be cute and beautiful on the outside.

I just bought a cat, it makes life less lonely. When I will try out tinder I will make a picuture with my cat to attract girls

that's because they think animals are a replacement for children

that's because they think animals are a replacement for children
Modern women like to run away from responsibility, but at the same time they have a natural vocation to motherhood, so they adopt an animal that is quite independent.

you mean old bitter foids,
happier foids prefer dogs to satistfy their needs(dogpill)

Modern women like to run away from responsibility, but at the same time they have a natural vocation to motherhood, so they adopt an animal that is quite independent.
high IQ, femsects love cats because they are too lazy and dumb to have a dog :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

cats are cute, i am not cute

cat make GIF

My sister bought a cat but he likes me better and he always hangs out with me. He is sleeping on my bed now while I wageslave from home

I love cats too so does that mean i only see things beautiful from the outside? Low iq thread. Instead of coming up with bullshit reasons to hate foids after 5 minutes of thinking you should take a deeper look into how foids brains work

I just bought a cat, it makes life less lonely. When I will try out tinder I will make a picuture with my cat to attract girls
Good job!