Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid "anarchists" are suing after unknowingly sleeping with an undercover cop.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Kek:feelskek:. Fucking over for foids at this point:feelshaha:. Not only are their personality detectors useless against abusers and psychopaths, now they can't even use it to detect literal undercover cops:feelskek:.

Over the next two and a half years he became a fixture on the city’s vibrant anarchist scene; facing down police at protests and anti-eviction blockades, dropping by a popular plaza for hours of beer-fuelled conversations and striking up intimate relations with at least eight women.
"At least eight women":fuk:. In two and a half years:lul:. Damn, the Spanish government doesn't fuck around, they really knew what kind of a guy to send:dafuckfeels:. Bluepillers and foids will tell you how casual sex doesn't really exist and how most people are lonely:soy::soy:, no one is fucking around like crazy:foidSoy::foidSoy:, you must get a girl to genuinely like you and slowly build up your relationship with her over the years:soy::foidSoy:, because women would never just sleep with a stranger since they don't know what to expect:foidSoy::foidSoy:... and then when undercover Chad appears all the foids will throw themselves at him despite not knowing anything about him:foidSoy::foidSoy:.

Six of the women he was involved with during this time are now pursuing legal action, accusing the alleged officer and his superiors at Spain’s national police force of continued sexual abuse and inhumane treatment along with breaches of their privacy and fundamental rights.
JFL:lul::lul::lul:. All of those foids were throwing themselves at him (btw, I'd be interested how many of those foids dated the male members of their groups:feelswhere:, imagine how those guys are now feeling after being cucked by Chad cop:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:), yet they are throwing accusations like this lmao.

“I feel I was raped,” one of the women told La Directa, the Barcelona-based newspaper that first published the allegations. “I’ve been with someone who I now realise I didn’t know and that makes me genuinely afraid.”
The allegations, revealed more than a year after he abruptly broke off the relationship, left her fending off a mix of anxiety, disgust and powerlessness. “If I had known he was a cop, I would have never had a relationship with him. I wasn’t able to make that decision,” she said.
Why do I have the feeling that him breaking up with her is the actual problem she has:feelskek::feelskek:.

At the heart of the women’s legal challenge is the question of whether these women were able to provide free and informed consent, said Sònia Olivella, a lawyer with Barcelona-based rights group Irídia and part of the legal team representing the women.

“It’s clear that the consent was flawed. It’s not just that a person lied about one facet of their identity, but rather the whole identity was false,” she said. “And it was given in the context of an asymetrical relationship between activists and a state official who was carrying out orders.”
Jfl, jfl, JFL:lul::lul:. I love how those "anarchist" foids are all "fuck the system" when nothing serious is happening, but when something happens that they don't like, they start crying that they are just poor, hapless, pitiful women that need help, and they start seeking that help from the very institutions they claim to oppose:feelskek::feelskek:.

HOW THE FUCK DO THOSE RETARDED FOIDS THINK AN ANARCHIST SOCIETY WOULD FUNCTION:feelshaha::feelshaha:? Those fucking bitches are so fragile that they think sleeping with a guy they don't know everything about equals being raped, and yet they want a society without laws or government:feelskek::feelskek:? Do those fucking retards believe that in such a society, anyone would take their crying about made-up "rape" seriously:feelskek::feelshaha:? Do they have any idea at all how societies with no centralized governments actually function:feelshaha::feelshaha:?

I really, REALLY, REALLY want to see what would happen if those entitled, first world, fragile foids were dropped in some genuinely anarchic locations, like Somalia or Central African Republic, and tried fending for themselves:feelshaha:, if they are so weak and pathetic that they think consensually sleeping with a guy they don'tknow everything about is equal to rape:feelskek:.

Just have a good personality and you can get a GF just like Hitler!

At this point i wouldnt mind seeing 100 naked men raping 100 naked women outside my window and see a giant mass raping spree

At this point i wouldnt mind seeing 100 naked men raping 100 naked women outside my window and see a giant mass raping spree
:feelswhat: you want to see naked men?????

I lost it in "I feel I was raped" :feelskek: :feelskek:

He wasn't even Chad, it's just that the average radical leftist here is something like this:

Kek:feelskek:. Fucking over for foids at this point:feelshaha:. Not only are their personality detectors useless against abusers and psychopaths, now they can't even use it to detect literal undercover cops:feelskek:.

"At least eight women":fuk:. In two and a half years:lul:. Damn, the Spanish government doesn't fuck around, they really knew what kind of a guy to send:dafuckfeels:. Bluepillers and foids will tell you how casual sex doesn't really exist and how most people are lonely:soy::soy:, no one is fucking around like crazy:foidSoy::foidSoy:, you must get a girl to genuinely like you and slowly build up your relationship with her over the years:soy::foidSoy:, because women would never just sleep with a stranger since they don't know what to expect:foidSoy::foidSoy:... and then when undercover Chad appears all the foids will throw themselves at him despite not knowing anything about him:foidSoy::foidSoy:.

JFL:lul::lul::lul:. All of those foids were throwing themselves at him (btw, I'd be interested how many of those foids dated the male members of their groups:feelswhere:, imagine how those guys are now feeling after being cucked by Chad cop:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:), yet they are throwing accusations like this lmao.

Why do I have the feeling that him breaking up with her is the actual problem she has:feelskek::feelskek:.

Jfl, jfl, JFL:lul::lul:. I love how those "anarchist" foids are all "fuck the system" when nothing serious is happening, but when something happens that they don't like, they start crying that they are just poor, hapless, pitiful women that need help, and they start seeking that help from the very institutions they claim to oppose:feelskek::feelskek:.

HOW THE FUCK DO THOSE RETARDED FOIDS THINK AN ANARCHIST SOCIETY WOULD FUNCTION:feelshaha::feelshaha:? Those fucking bitches are so fragile that they think sleeping with a guy they don't know everything about equals being raped, and yet they want a society without laws or government:feelskek::feelskek:? Do those fucking retards believe that in such a society, anyone would take their crying about made-up "rape" seriously:feelskek::feelshaha:? Do they have any idea at all how societies with no centralized governments actually function:feelshaha::feelshaha:?

I really, REALLY, REALLY want to see what would happen if those entitled, first world, fragile foids were dropped in some genuinely anarchic locations, like Somalia or Central African Republic, and tried fending for themselves:feelshaha:, if they are so weak and pathetic that they think consensually sleeping with a guy they don'tknow everything about is equal to rape:feelskek:.
Weird how they want to be able to retroactively call it rape if a male lies about himself, but if a whore lies about her body count they will call the man the misogynist for wanting to break up after finding out.

Chad cop :feelsUgh: he probably gets titty flashes every time he pulls a foid over

Nope, these whores weren't raped. They went with it.

He played their game and won :lul:

In an anarchist society he would go unpunished because they would hold a democratic communal vote on how he should be punished and 99% of the foids would vote that he's innocent and the males would all be dead from fighting in the revolution