Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based foids need to worship me

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
I'm entitled to a blonde white 10/10 super model with perfect feet, perfect ass, perfect tits, perfect face, perfect personality, not a single mental issue, virgin, of the pure aryan race (the perfect race in the opinion of the based Hitlercel) who worship me every day, when I wake up, it kisses my feet, ass hole and it sucks my dick, then it bring my breakfast at my bed, it is also rich af and so I can NEETbuxxxx for life, it needs also to pay me 50000 $ every day just for my presence

it is an object and I deserve to rape it in Minecraft in every hole it has

the reality is instead that I won't have even an ugly whore, because I'm a subhuman and all toilets are sluts

I'm entitled to a blonde white 10/10 super model with perfect feet, perfect ass, perfect tits, perfect face, perfect personality, not a single mental issue, virgin, of the pure aryan race (the perfect race in the opinion of the based Hitlercel) who worship me every day, when I wake up, it kisses my feet, ass hole and it sucks my dick, then it bring my breakfast at my bed, it is also rich af and so I can NEETbuxxxx for life, it needs also to pay me 50000 $ every day just for my presence

it is an object and I deserve to rape it in Minecraft in every hole it has

the reality is instead that I won't have even an ugly whore, because I'm a subhuman and all toilets are sluts
you forgot about her age

21 years old, I'm not [UWSL][UWSL]sexually attracted to foids under 21 y.o.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Thats a granny. 18 is better. Women turn into grannies after the age of 20. Jk

One more ITbait:lul:.

As a 3/10 sub6' dude who's also balding, I think, I deserve a 18 y.o. virgin Stacy. That's for sure. :feelskek:

That would be nice, for sure.