Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids love to flatter themselves

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
I was waiting in traffic during rush hour and some teenage foid was waiting for the bus wearing nothing but short shorts and a sports bra looking thing.

I noticed that she nodded to her friends to point me out and then she put a hoodie on for some reason. Like I'm just minding my own business in traffic, I'm not stopped there to gawk at some average looking jailbait. :feelsseriously:

If she's self-conscious, why go outside dressed in what is essentially your underwear. Why fucking get scared by some random subhuman in traffic?

At least women notice me, right guys? :feelsseriously:

Yeah, every foid in america in 2023 thinks she's so irresistible that she has to avoid men (except chad) because she's certain they're all desperate to fuck here.

JFL at these delusional cunts.

GIVE ME

Steamroller | Hutchinson Belt Drive Systems

And they be flattered in seconds

Yeah, every foid in america in 2023 thinks she's so irresistible that she has to avoid men (except chad) because she's certain they're all desperate to fuck here.

JFL at these delusional cunts.
Meanwhile chad only uses them to fuck em, Same as the lower quality men wants.

Meanwhile chad only uses them to fuck em, Same as the lower quality men wants.
I don't want to fuck a foid who has had fifty dick in her before me, whether she's a 1 or a 10.

Even a nice woman who likes me back and was a Virgin, I wouldn't just want to fuck her - I'd actually want to treat her well and make her feel loved - not just pump and dump her like most chads want.

I don't want to fuck a foid who has had fifty dick in her before me, whether she's a 1 or a 10.

Even a nice woman who likes me back and was a Virgin, I wouldn't just want to fuck her - I'd actually want to treat her well and make her feel loved - not just pump and dump her like most chads want.
YOU want to TREAT, FOIDS NICE?

Foid logic at work: she wants to attract attention and be irresistible, but only for chad. It doesn't work that way because both chad and incels like similar things on women.

It's just like deformed foids and landwhales being chad only.