Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids lose all their glow past 25

B

bcroger

Admiral
★★★★
Look at Margot Robbie. She is 34 and lost all her glow. She looks no better than the average 20 year old , non-overweight, white, college girl.

All their glow goes away past 25.

Heres the average college white foid

Don't give me this shit about 24 year old + rosties having better personalities either. ITs all fuking cope.

Margot Robbie > That random college beckie. Factual post tho. "Hitting the wall" is a term for a reason.

Fucking brutal. How many will actually meet up with her though? I feel like Tinder is different from real life.
Tinder is real life, Thats how they meet and fuck in the first place

huffing redpill copium what's the difference when we can't get eithER

Tinder is real life, Thats how they meet and fuck in the first place
Almost all the obese women (I would say like 90%+) I see are with other overweight or obese men w/ 4 inch penises buried under their fat. The only exception is usually with low income blacks/Hispanic/ non-European immigrant men and obese white women. That said, even most wealthy immigrant and non-white men, such as black and Hispanic doctors, athletics and lawyers or immigrants from South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Turkey, Canada, UK, Russia/Ukraine etc. stay away from obese women like the plague they are.

The fact that most obese and ugly women are with usually overweight/obese or ugly men despite an obese landwhale despite getting like 1,000 tinder matches an hour kind of proves that you can't rely just on matches, cyber sex and messages on a dating app. It does not translate to actual sex and def. not long term relationships

Last edited:
OP is just stating that they are ugly, which they are. Having high smv=being a foid. Doesn't make you attractive.
You all keep forgetting the makeup they use which i would refer to as "Fakeup"

Redpillers are GIGA copers.

They deluded themselves into thinking the roasties will cry and seethe when they hit ''the wall'' at 30, and then no man will even want her. And they think older men will have success with younger girls because of their money and careers.

In reality, there's no ''wall''. Women retain their infinite SMV until they die. EVEN AFTER THEY DIE. THERE ARE NECROPHILIACELS WHO WANT TO FUCK THEIR BODIES.

And the older men who are rich and have careers? They will be betabuxxers who get sex once every 2 months, if even that. And their ''girlfriends/wives'' would constantly cheat on them with pretty boy young Chads.

OP is just stating that they are ugly, which they are. Having high smv=being a foid. Doesn't make you attractive.
smv literally means someone finds you attractive

Lmao, now you triggered all the Margot Robbie cucks on here

Also the college foid looks ugly

Look at Margot Robbie. She is 34 and lost all her glow. She looks no better than the average 20 year old , non-overweight, white, college girl.
View attachment 1207363

All their glow goes away past 25.

Heres the average college white foid
View attachment 1207365

Don't give me this shit about 24 year old + rosties having better personalities either. ITs all fuking cope.
margo robbie is hedious