Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foids look at me in the bus (BAKERY PART 3 BABY)

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
TL: DR: (so far)
females get scared of me in the bus

LAST PART:
Thread '(CREEPSHOT) (BAKERY PT2) girl talked about sex infront of me for tease me. Also makes fun of my name.' https://incels.is/threads/creepshot...or-tease-me-also-makes-fun-of-my-name.552861/

I was on the bus today heading to the bakery. When i got in, there were 2 groups of foids and one other female.

The first group consisting of 2 females were looking at me weird. They were constantly glancing into my direction to make sure i wasn't planning on killing them of anything. :feelsseriously:

The other group was obviously scared of me.
One of the foids straight up made eye contact with me for a. Second and quickly turned away. The female that made eye contact whispered to the other one, and they moved to the other side of the bus.

On the other side, they still were looking at me and then quickly looking away. I was definetly scaring them.:feelsdevil:

The last female was always turning her back away from me. Guess She was creeped out aswell.

(IM AT THE BAKERY RN) WILL UPDATE IF SOMETHING INTERESTING HAPPENDS).

Update: at bakery and foids making fun of me again

Try and brush past them in the bakery and get a touch/feel/grope.

She looked at you? Without your consent?
She's probably having creepy, evil thoughts. Call the authorities!!
And say she had unwanted sexual advances towards you -- in this case, thoughtcrime rape, which is still rape & punishable by law

She looked at you? Without your consent?
She's probably having creepy, evil thoughts. Call the authorities!!
And say she had unwanted sexual advances towards you -- in this case, thoughtcrime rape, which is still rape & punishable by law
Nope. Doesnt work because woman. Females can't rape You inky winky!:soy: