Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FOIDS LISTEN UP If you are raped, you have a duty to report it in a timely manner. Not 30 years after the fact.

C

CorpseWatcher

Rot gut whiskey's gonna ease my min
-
rapes need to be reported to police as soon as the victim can do so safely. It's a citizens duty to report a crime. It is the only way the "justice system can work properly". If all these incidents we hear about in the news were reported back when they occurred, I think we would see alot better punishment of the offenders. If your house gets broken into, you report it. If you witness a murder or someone tries to kill you, you would report it. How would it look if I came to the police 30 years later and say "John Doe broke into my house and stole $1000 back in 1990, he should be arrested"

BUT YOU WONT BECAUSE U ACTUALLY JUST WANT TO REPORT IT LIKE 50 YEARS LATER BECAUSE U WANT ATTENTION

Chads cant Rape

All publicized rape allegations are made up for attention

The "30 years after" fake rape accusation merely happens when a foid feels humiliated by the fact she owes her "career" to 15 minutes spent in debauchery with some manager during her prime. The "Me Too movement" was the mediatic epitome of this very feminine phenomenon. The regret they feel may be legitimate, but the accusation is dubious regarding the benefit they were expecting from the debauchery event in the first place.

You can see what power women have in the so-called patriarchy. If you don't like a man you have 30 years to ruin his life with lies. Incidentally, I am a supporter of rapemaxxing and see no moral problem with it.

The first sane post I have seen in months.

I actually appreciate you