Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foids like body hair on men

• Thread starter Whiteferociousboy
  • Start date
Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
In many old films you see attractive men with their hairy chests showing off their shirts. Women used to find that extremely attractive when the men are hairy. Since we all know that nothing has changed about the foids' dream men, it's still the same today.
My own mother has often said that she likes a hairy male body.
I used to hear the girls in my class talking about male hands (especially thick and robust) and that body hair on men is sexy.
Chads often have neck hair, which is often labeled as unattractive here. Body hair always indicates a high testosterone level. There is hardly a truecel who has strong body hair. An incel is always imagined as weak, small, no jawline, often with glasses and without body hair, which is true. If you look at the pictures of the (school) shooters, you always see the same picture. They don't look like James Bond with a hairy chest that they carry open and proudly in front of them.
For example, Charles Darwin said that the beard only exists today because women found it attractive. A beard also makes you more aggressive which also gives you more respect.
For me, the typical truecel remains without strong body hair.

bond.jpg
main-qimg-207b158ce10c27f9237fa6488c8dc308.webp
c0ed6bd4aec9a4094a06957d29f2d8f2f472652c.jpg

All these are trivial things that nobody cares about. Just have be tall and handsome that is all that matters

Women used to find hair on hands attractive
exactly all foids always were and still are essentially apes. protective hair on the hands was synonymous with being a superior berry-picker. back in the days the Thogs were master of grabbing the bushes.

In many old films you see attractive men with their hairy chests showing off their shirts. Women used to find that extremely attractive when the men are hairy. Since we all know that nothing has changed about the foids' dream men, it's still the same today.
I used to hear the girls in my class talking about male hands (especially thick and robust) and that body hair on men is sexy.
Chads often have neck hair, which is often labeled as unattractive here. Body hair always indicates a high testosterone level. There is hardly a truecel who has strong body hair. An incel is always imagined as weak, small, no jawline, often with glasses and without body hair, which is true. If you look at the pictures of the (school) shooters, you always see the same picture. They don't look like James Bond with a hairy chest that they carry open and proudly in front of them.
For example, Charles Darwin said that the beard only exists today because women found it attractive. A beard also makes you more aggressive which also gives you more respect.

bond.jpg
Maybe old roasties do.

I can't grow a lot of body hair

Was in the hospital and a 50-something white nurse commented on my "perfect chest hair." Didn't feel any appreciation from the younger nurses regardless of race.

I can't even begin to reply to this level of mental retardation

bond.jpg
72orou3xc1y21

WHAAAATTTT??
Maybe it's not a part of the latest edition of the blackpill, but it used to be a common incel joke that the only holes that compliment you are old ladies. She wasn't even really complimenting, just saying that stickers used for body monitoring would pull out that hairs like wax and leave a spot.

It looks groos and repulsive, even about trimmed,looks better full shaved,like in women.

I think most men would trade their body hair for extra hair on their scalp.

Just grow chest hair theory

Yes they say this a lot, but the Chads they adore usually fall into the smooth, hairless pretty boy tier than the apes with hair.

No body hair for your face

Sometimes the whores I visit will play with my chest hair but it rarely happens. I like it when they do that. No idea why but I like to be very fatherly to foids if I have the chance

Sometimes the whores I visit will play with my chest hair but it rarely happens. I like it when they do that. No idea why but I like to be very fatherly to foids if I have the chance
:feelsseriously: