Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foids killing themselves after a single week of coronavirus isolation

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
https:// www.dailymail .co.uk/news/article-8150271/Teenager-dies-hospital-trying-life-coronavirus-fears.html

Imagine if quarantine is extended into June and then we have to do another self-isolation all over again starting in October/November for the second wave?

This is the problem with women being given everything and living lives of luxury. Take it away even for a week and they can't cope.

They would last 1 minute as an incel before they jump out the window

Lmfaooooooo they can’t even go 12 hours without chad dick or going to a party, fucking birdbrains man. I can do this for months, because I’ve been forced to, and no not because of no self quarantine!

Lmfaooooooo they can’t even go 12 hours without chad dick or going to a party, fucking birdbrains man. I can do this for months, because I’ve been forced to, and no not because of no self quarantine!

Incels are actually well placed to deal with this because it's our life.

https:// www.dailymail .co.uk/news/article-8150271/Teenager-dies-hospital-trying-life-coronavirus-fears.html

Imagine if quarantine is extended into June and then we have to do another self-isolation all over again starting in October/November for the second wave?
I’m enjoying this virus more than I anticipated.

This is what normies are brought to after just one week?

Try a lifetime.

She had autism, and interestingly enough, autistic males and females have a roughly equal suicide-death rate.

Perhaps unlike us, she was actually brave enough to do it :feelsUnreal:

She had autism, and interestingly enough, autistic males and females have an equal suicide rate.

Perhaps unlike us, she was actually brave enough to do it.

If it was an autistic male Inkwell that died it wouldn't even make the paper.

If it was an autistic male Inkwell that died it wouldn't even make the paper.
Definitely true and indisputable. In fact, countless autistic males who remain nameless have roped from isolation throughout the years as it is. And the only ones who are remembered ate rice.

Last edited:
I’m enjoying this virus more than I anticipated.
Same tbh. I hope all the normies who says we are not entitled to sex and affection suffers a painful death

3af1e2e

Nigga I wants da long game, make this shit last bro'.

We should remain in lockdown for the rest of the year, just to be sure :feelskek:

Her sister said Emily was diagnosed with high-functioning autism and 'had a daily battle to fit in and conform to social norms'

This is precisely why I advocate for all autistic celibates to reject social norms and achieve self-actualization through NEETdom.

If autistic Stacies cannot even compete against NT Stacies, what makes you think you can "succeed" relative to NT normies and Chads?

This is precisely why I advocate for all autistic celibates to reject social norms and achieve self-actualization through NEETdom.

If autistic Stacies cannot even compete against NT Stacies, what makes you think you can "succeed" relative to NT normies and Chads?

The common factor here is you need to be NT to fit in with women.

The common factor here is you need to be NT to fit in with women.
Indeed, and the personaliteehee they desire most of all is the biggest NT/NPC type (psychopath).

AWALT.

Last edited:
im beginning to like coronavirus a lot

This is the problem with women being given everything and living lives of luxury. Take it away even for a week and they can't cope.
Yes! The worst thing a king fears is not death but the long humiliating life as a pesant

They can't stand a day without being g penetrated by Chad

Definitely true and indisputable. In fact, countless autistic males who remain nameless have roped from isolation throughout the years as it is. And the only ones who are remembered ate rice.
Death of a foid is tragedy but death of a autist man is just a number.

When life goes on hard mode these cunts be checking out of life, one less useless foid in the world so me good.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back