Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids kept giving me weird looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I was doing shopping a few minutes ago and I saw her looking over at me looking all pissed off.
I used to have Chemistry (the subject) with her in highschool and I sat beside her. One day she told me that the teacher said that some other girl was supposed to sit there, who just so happened to be her friend.
Obviously I was too autistic to realise what she was doing at first so I got up and changed seats like a cuck.

This was literally more than 3 years ago. Idk what the fuck she still wants from me. Stupid bitch.

Thank you for reading, kind stranger.

Last edited:
chads.is or i did not understand story

chads.is or i did not understand story
The bitch lied about the teacher saying that I had to change seats years ago in highschool when I sat beside her because she no longer wanted to sit beside me.
I haven't seen her in years and she gave me a dirty look when I randomly bumped into her at a grocery store today.

I was doing shopping a few minutes ago and I saw her looking over at me looking all pissed off.
I used to have Chemistry (the subject) with her in highschool and I sat beside her. One day she told me that the teacher said that some other girl was supposed to sit there, who just so happened to be her friend.
Obviously I was too autistic to realise what she was doing at first so I got up and changed seats like a cuck.

This was literally more than 3 years ago. Idk what the fuck she still wants from me. Stupid bitch.

Thank you for reading, kind stranger.
brutal highinhibpill

never budge for foids, i remember getting so pissed off at this one foid who hated me that i called her ugly and threw soda cans at her

There’s this girl in one of my classes who I see is always looking at me. I’ve even made eye contact with her before a couple times. I always see her from the corner of my eye. I don’t what she wants.
hopefully for you, your dick.

There’s this girl in one of my classes who I see is always looking at me. I’ve even made eye contact with her before a couple times. I always see her from the corner of my eye. I don’t what she wants.
:chad:

Fellow incel :feelsYall: