Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids kept giving me weird looks

Moeggels

Moeggels

Just a man and his will to ascend
★★
27d 1h 11m
I was doing shopping a few minutes ago and I saw her looking over at me looking all pissed off.
I used to have Chemistry (the subject) with her in highschool and I sat beside her. One day she told me that the teacher said that some other girl was supposed to sit there, who just so happened to be her friend.
Obviously I was too autistic to realise what she was doing at first so I got up and changed seats like a cuck.

This was literally more than 3 years ago. Idk what the fuck she still wants from me. Stupid bitch.

Thank you for reading, kind stranger.

Last edited:
govnyaker

govnyaker

Officer
★★★★
25d 8h 43m
chads.is or i did not understand story

Moeggels

Moeggels

★★
27d 1h 11m
govnyaker said:
chads.is or i did not understand story
The bitch lied about the teacher saying that I had to change seats years ago in highschool when I sat beside her because she no longer wanted to sit beside me.
I haven't seen her in years and she gave me a dirty look when I randomly bumped into her at a grocery store today.

lagoon

lagoon

khhv forever after
-
9h 28m
Moeggels said:
I was doing shopping a few minutes ago and I saw her looking over at me looking all pissed off.
I used to have Chemistry (the subject) with her in highschool and I sat beside her. One day she told me that the teacher said that some other girl was supposed to sit there, who just so happened to be her friend.
Obviously I was too autistic to realise what she was doing at first so I got up and changed seats like a cuck.

This was literally more than 3 years ago. Idk what the fuck she still wants from me. Stupid bitch.

Thank you for reading, kind stranger.
brutal highinhibpill

never budge for foids, i remember getting so pissed off at this one foid who hated me that i called her ugly and threw soda cans at her

Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
120d 2h 8m
There’s this girl in one of my classes who I see is always looking at me. I’ve even made eye contact with her before a couple times. I always see her from the corner of my eye. I don’t what she wants.

Moeggels

Moeggels

★★
27d 1h 11m
Broly said:
There’s this girl in one of my classes who I see is always looking at me. I’ve even made eye contact with her before a couple times. I always see her from the corner of my eye. I don’t what she wants.
hopefully for you, your dick.

Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
120d 2h 8m
Moeggels said:
hopefully for you, your dick.
Eh I doubt it. She’s a white Becky who’s as tall as me, there has to be another reason.

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Paragon
★★★★★
206d 4h 28m
Broly said:
:chad:

N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
5d 15h 49m
Broly said:
Fellow incel :feelsYall:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8