Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Foids insulting normie

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I was in class and brutality strike me once again. Landwhale said she has a crush on a tall fag 6/10 face. She showed his Instagram. I know because I glanced at her phone. And their friends started to insult the guy. They said that guy is ugly and she deserves better and they turned the foid from her path. Fucking demonic monsters. You are all shallow cumdumpster toilets. Maybe %0,001 of foids wants to love personality but her other friends turn them into demon. That is why %100 of foids attracted to looks.

I was in class and brutality strike me once again. Landwhale said she has a crush on a tall fag 6/10 face. She showed his Instagram. I know because I glanced at her phone. And their friends started to insult the guy. They said that guy is ugly and she deserves better and they turned the foid from her path. Fucking demonic monsters. You are all shallow cumdumpster toilets. Maybe %0,001 of foids wants to love personality but her other friends turn them into demon. That is why %100 of foids attracted to looks.
i hate that they always act like they are not superficial and calculating
truth hurts

heard a girl say my butt was big. needless to say i roasted the shit out of her, in my dreams :cryfeels:

heard a girl say my butt was big. needless to say i roasted the shit out of her, in my dreams :cryfeels:
I argued every foid in my class. Because they are saying shit like this and I insult them. Fuck them. Just say it.

I argued every foid in my class. Because they are saying shit like this and I insult them. Fuck them. Just say it.
Based