Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids in Suits

C

CaliforniaCel

Banned
-
Whenever I see "professional" foids in suits it just reminds me how nothing will ever be enough for them. Not only do they want to prance around half naked in skimpy dresses and bikinis. But they also have to pretend to be equal by wearing men's fashions. But of course they have to sex it up - make them tight and/or "cute". JFL. Men clearly wear them to look put together, professional, and get the job done. Foids want to dress up like men, play "career" all while having the whole outline of their ass showing from their tight pants.

foids in suit is disgusting

everything foids do they do for attention
even their professional outfits are usually sluttied-up ("made slutty", enjoy my neologism)

Foids shouldn't be allowed to dress like men

Girls in suits is a turn off. They just don't suit them at all.

It's the equivalent of children playing house

Women can dress like men while men can't dress "like women" (a lot of clothing items that used to be manly are now considered female and you can't wear them as a man anymore).

beat them to put them back in their place