Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids having dinner with orbiters and making fun of their height

let a lightning kiss my balding crown

Her female friend's """"problems""""" are - "I have 7 boyfriends" and "I can't find any guy over 6 ft"
Meanwhile their 5'4 guy """"friend""" (orbiter who pays their bills) will die a virgin

That 5'4 man should learn from me. To always carry a steal baseball bat and bash those women's skulls in.:lasereyes: it's the right thing to do:ha..feels:

Her female friend's """"problems""""" are - "I have 7 boyfriends" and "I can't find any guy over 6 ft"
Meanwhile their 5'4 guy """"friend""" (orbiter who pays their bills) will die a virgin
:blackpill:

They would rather die than give him a chance even the short ethnic girl.

4’11. only wants a guy more than a foot taller than her.

That’s ridiculous.

Their looks match live under a bridge

Typical "just go for short girls" short skank that wants 6 foot tall giants to tower over her. Don't remember the last time I saw short dude/short girl combo, it's always tallfags next to a dwarfs. Fuk those tallfags as well, find someone closer to your own damn size.

Typical "just go for short girls" short skank that wants 6 foot tall giants to tower over her. Don't remember the last time I saw short dude/short girl combo, it's always tallfags next to a dwarfs. Fuk those tallfags as well, find someone closer to your own damn size.
Yup

The foids only got compliments jfl

The last one cheered me up "diagnosed with a chronic condition"

Good. At least we got a happy ending

How did you even find that, it has like 300 likes. Very obscure. Do you know these people

How did you even find that, it has like 300 likes. Very obscure. Do you know these people
I'm always finding really obscure videos with low views. Idk how it just came up

You have to admit the blackpill is great in this one

I'm always finding really obscure videos with low views. Idk how it just came up

You have to admit the blackpill is great in this one
I’ve never used Tiktok, it’s suifuel. I assume it has a “discover” page that will show you random things

I’ve never used Tiktok, it’s suifuel. I assume it has a “discover” page that will show you random things
Yeah that's where I found it. It just popped up. Then I see the midget bitch who only dates 6 ft, so I knew I had to post here at Chads.co

Yeah that's where I found it. It just popped up. Then I see the midget bitch who only dates 6 ft, so I knew I had to post here at Chads.co
Hopefully that whore had something “special” dropped in her food. Disgusting bitch

Just be platonic friends first bro trust me :soy:

That 5'4 man should learn from me. To always carry a steal baseball bat and bash those women's skulls in.:lasereyes: it's the right thing to do:ha..feels:
wise and prophetic

Amen.