Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids have one purpose and they don’t even do their jobs well.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Foids have one purpose : To filter out the genetic shit.
But they aren’t even good at their only fucking purpose:lul:.

My mom had me with my thugmaxxed dad. Why? Because he had muscles and a jawline. Despite the fact that my dad’s family has a long history of mental disorders such as Schizophrenia, Alzheimers, and epilepsy.

My mom told me about how when she was with my dad he would have fucking seizures just playing video games lmao.

She literally breeded with genetic trash because he sold drugs and had tattoos what a fucking joke tbh :feelstastyman:.

Now i’m hella soy and beta due to being raised by a single mother tbh ropefuel:feelshaha:.

same old story, alcoholic thugmaxxed piece of shit fucks your mother, but you are raised as a cuck "gentleman"

epilepsy.
45FDF3D7 5C00 4352 991F EC5D357151CA

same old story, alcoholic thugmaxxed piece of shit fucks your mother, but you are raised as a cuck "gentleman"
And it’s so funny listening to her talk about him. I can literally see her imagining getting dicked down by my dad’s bbc. It’s the fucking “thug with a heart of gold” bullshit.
She’d talk about how nice, genuine and caring he was, but then would turn around and talk about how tuff and mean he was lmao.

Women don’t want a nice guy. They want a Chad that is mean to everybody EXCEPT them.

cope plenty of blacks raised by single mums are hardened thugs! it was your destiny (prenatal hormones) to be beta and soy, just like me!

Why does this accurately describe my parents and me.

Are you ugly or did you only inherit tyrone dads bad genes
Tbh i’m an environmental cel due to mouth breathing and braces so now I have a recessed jaw, recessed cheekbones, no bro ridge, big nose with dorsal hump, and long midface.

And it’s so funny listening to her talk about him. I can literally see her imagining getting dicked down by my dad’s bbc. It’s the fucking “thug with a heart of gold” bullshit.
She’d talk about how nice, genuine and caring he was, but then would turn around and talk about how tuff and mean he was lmao.

Women don’t want a nice guy. They want a Chad that is mean to everybody EXCEPT them.
Why does this accurately describe my parents and me.

i think the angriest i got over this was when i witnessed a young working-class couple that was basically like a copy of what my parents were like, him being a total asshole and her always making excuses for his behavior
what a surprise that they had no trouble forming a functional couple, just like the ones back in the old days, while I rotted as a "gentleman"

this shit will just keep going on and on while weirdo incels are left behind, constantly thinking they aren't working hard enough or whatever

Their job is to push babies out their vaginas, but females say that their #1 voting issue is abortion rights. Put those two together and you've basically summed up women.

There are many ugly, short and fat ones with shitty genetics among them. I don't get this shit. They'll still produce incels, no matter what the father is.

i think the angriest i got over this was when i witnessed a young working-class couple that was basically like a copy of what my parents were like, him being a total asshole and her always making excuses for his behavior
what a surprise that they had no trouble forming a functional couple, just like the ones back in the old days, while I rotted as a "gentleman"

this shit will just keep going on and on while weirdo incels are left behind, constantly thinking they aren't working hard enough or whatever
I can't even thugmaxx. Not in my nature.

dark triad boyo, they want a man who's mean to them, its legit
Tbh idk cuz i’ve heard some foids say they want a mean guy to be nice to only them. What they really mean is they want dark triad sociopath chad to be loyal and nice to only them. They know it is impossible for dark triad chad to stay loyal to them which is why foids choose dark triad chad over soy chad. :feelshaha:
There are many ugly, short and fat ones with shitty genetics among them. I don't get this shit. They'll still produce incels, no matter what the father is.
Genetically healthy (as in no inheritable conditions such as schizophrenia) incel has a better chance at survival/happy life than a schizocel or earlyonsetdementiacel. I literally have a high risk of developing schizophrenia in my lifetime lmao and i’m ugly jfl :lul::lul:

Last edited:
women who choose thugs will regret later, stupid motherfucker should be locked in the dungen

Foids have one purpose : To filter out the genetic shit.

My mom had me with my thugmaxxed dad. Why? Because he had muscles and a jawline. Despite the fact that my dad’s family has a long history of mental disorders such as Schizophrenia, Alzheimers, and epilepsy.

My mom told me about how when she was with my dad he would have fucking seizures just playing video games lmao.

She literally breeded with genetic trash because he sold drugs and had tattoos what a fucking joke tbh :feelstastyman:.

Now i’m hella soy and beta due to being raised by a single mother tbh ropefuel:feelshaha:.
Relatable

Their job is to push babies out their vaginas, but females say that their #1 voting issue is abortion rights. Put those two together and you've basically summed up women.
KEK

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back