Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FOIDS have no morals or standards

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Greycel
I recently came across a reddit reply that states "Seen this rxact stuff happen whether it’s university the workplace etc . Black women whether they like BM or not always crave a white mans attention . All he has to do is talk a bit of slang and have black friends and black women think he’s “Zaddy” . Note how they will bash a WW for getting box braids but find it cute if a WM gets waves. They hate Becky but lust after her brother"

This goes for women of all races. Feminists and the women who have BLM in their Instagram bios claim to be against cultural appropriation but when Chad and Brad does it then it's "cute", "edgy", and "funny".

This is why I don't take FOIDS seriously when they say they're against this and that because it's clear they pick and choose who they call out when it comes to things like racism, domestic violence, and cultural appropriation.

Cases like Jordan Meeks and Cameron Herrin are prime examples of this. It shows that women don't actually care about the issues that I mentioned AT ALL

I don't think they ever had morals

Stupid fucking cunts goddamn stretched holes I want to fuck them but they don’t wanting me cuz I’m short fuck these stupid cunts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awkward Jesse Pinkman GIF by Breaking Bad

Foids don't really think, they're just NPCs

Stupid fucking cunts goddamn stretched holes I want to fuck them but they don’t wanting me cuz I’m short fuck these stupid cunts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!