Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids have it so easy

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
Imagine being an average foid, and you're constantly getting tons of validation from normies who are desperate to be with you. You can be super picky when it comes to dating because you know there will always be people who are excited to be with you, even if you're not a virgin. Plus, you have the chance to find a betabuxx partner who's totally dedicated and willing to put in the effort to spend money on you. We missed out on genetic opportunity.

Two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom.

Foids have to juggle Chads, which is hard

Even chads won’t get that type of treatment

The egg will always be worth more than the sperm, men are expendable and male problems don't matter until they start affecting foids

Even chads won’t get that type of treatment
in saudi,the typical chad is the one who got the cash, (he is not needed soon too only a few,foids finna surpass us soon thanks to mbs employing them) but overall this proof a simple and basic fact no soy system and gov on this planet can simply admit: god (jehovah,not allah he worship chads) made foids to be inferior housewives/cumdumpsters for men since their own value is of looks and they work for the man in the house so he can keep a roof over their heads working for them cuz they dont and SHOULDNT work (so much for this one 2024:feelsrope:)

Last edited:
Fuck you gentiles I will (((make sure))) nobody on this forum ever touches a vagina for free

Last edited:
The egg will always be worth more than the sperm, men are expendable and male problems don't matter until they start affecting foids
More women needed.

One of the most salient examples of women having it easy is that women can complain.

On a first date, it is not uncommon for a woman to complain about men, dating, or her negative body image and the man is likely to just accept it. He might be happy she is complaining so that he now has a chance to express empathy, whether he is sincere or not.

If a man complains like that, even after she complains about that, he can pretty much count on not getting a second date.

Fuck you gentiles I will (((make sure))) nobody on this forum ever touches a vagina for free
bruh,jesus promised he will judge the jews for being greedy throughout amos 8 and even james's letter and the book of revelation jfl :feelskek: ,its why the old testament said most of the peeps in israel die and 7 jewish foids marry one man in isaiah 4.

bruh,jesus promised he will judge the jews for being greedy throughout amos 8 and even james's letter and the book of revelation jfl :feelskek: ,its why the old testament said most of the peeps in israel die and 7 jewish foids marry one man in isaiah 4.
Reported for hate speech

Reported for hate speech
damn hate speech in this forum,aside i would love for the jews to wipe the fuck out of palestinians tbf,cuz they are useless cucks who have no connection to the land,and they jump by through islamic conquests and settled there

damn hate speech in this forum,aside i would love for the jews to wipe the fuck out of palestinians tbf,cuz they are useless cucks who have no connection to the land
Your check is in the mail :feelsLSD:

Your check is in the mail :feelsLSD:
hell yeah, i'll fight for israel tommorow gimme the passport bruh,i already hate sunnis and allah,jehovah adonai lives forever deutoronomy 6:4

made foids to be inferior housewives/cumdumpsters for men since their own value is of looks
Based as fuck
in saudi,the typical chad is the one who got the cash, (he is not needed soon too only a few,foids finna surpass us soon thanks to mbs employing them) but overall this proof a simple and basic fact no soy system and gov on this planet can simply admit
Yea i heard that they love money jfl
roof over their heads working for them cuz they dont and SHOULDNT work (so much for this one 2024:feelsrope:)
is the saudis started giving women more rights? I heard they only allowed to vote at 2011 or something Jfl.

damn hate speech in this forum,aside i would love for the jews to wipe the fuck out of palestinians tbf,cuz they are useless cucks who have no connection to the land,and they jump by through islamic conquests and settled there
Based.

One of the most salient examples of women having it easy is that women can complain.

On a first date, it is not uncommon for a woman to complain about men, dating, or her negative body image and the man is likely to just accept it. He might be happy she is complaining so that he now has a chance to express empathy, whether he is sincere or not.

If a man complains like that, even after she complains about that, he can pretty much count on not getting a second date.
:feelscry:

When will cucks and simps wake the fuck up