Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foids Dying Caught On Camera

Is there a site dedicated to foid only gore?
Someone on here should make one

That's typical of LiveGore. The retards on there don't know how to title their videos for the life of them. Maybe if they would limit all the constant war posts that flood the site, less dimwits would be attracted to it. War gore is boring.
War gore is for tribalistic retards to chimp out in the comments

In honor of the based thread @Deep.Nest has made, I wanted to make my own thread of videos where foids die. I have quite a few videos saved, but I'll have to find most of them JFL.

I didn't post this on the other thread because I felt it didn't have the same theme.

View attachment 1233567
Them Japanese be crazy :dafuckfeels:

War gore is for tribalistic retards to chimp out in the comments
"Hur Hur Hur look at the Z-fags!!! Look at how Russian soldiers die in this 1556th drone attack video!!!"

Good lord, I just want to see videos of stuff that's interesting and actually morbid. People die in war, what's new? I want to hear about the story of the foid mother who got stabbed to death by her ex-husband while having sex with some other guy. That's the type of videos that I live for.

Somone should make one to send a message.
I wouldn't be surprised if the website immediately gets shut down. Media attention would be off the charts.

"Hur Hur Hur look at the Z-fags!!! Look at how Russian soldiers die in this 1556th drone attack video!!!"

Good lord, I just want to see videos of stuff that's interesting and actually morbid. People die in war, what's new? I want to hear about the story of the foid mother who got stabbed to death by her ex-husband while having sex with some other guy. That's the type of videos that I live for.

Amazing thread :feelsokman:

Check this shit out nigger @Dr. Autismo

As much as I think it's funny to be edgy. I do think you're deranged if you actually get off to this shit.
Delicious new and improved SFX Deluxe to my GTA San Andreas!!! i aspiER Dessuuu!!!

San Diego Lol GIF by San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance

Delicious new and improved SFX Deluxe to my GTA San Andreas!!! i aspiER Dessuuu!!!

San Diego Lol GIF by San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance
Now converting to .MP3 for extra aspieration, add to timeline cut the hoe in pieces, modloader ready for saucy ACTION. .exe is working Tod!!!

I cummm

View attachment 1233568
Technically not a foid dying, but I still think many people will enjoy this video (I know I did JFL).
Lifefuel and nerve soothing to see that toilet get what she deserves but the sad truth is she is enjoying this and on that very night she is going to suck this Chad's dick and cum 10 times while doing it.

The real joy is when toilets are being beaten up by low smv subhumans.

If any of these foids survived these, and after recovery were given a chance to choose between 10 people to marry them, 9 of them incels who would appreciate them and care for them their whole life, and one of them the Chad that did this to them, every single one of them would choose to marry the murderous Chad.

Great thread, love those screams of agony and terror.