Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids during WW1 used white feathers to urge men to die

lessthanhuman

lessthanhuman

Evolution's Error
★★★★
Suffragettes and feminists during World War One gave out white feathers to shame civilian men into enlisting and dying.

"This was joined by prominent feminists and suffragettes of the time, such as Emmeline Pankhurst and her daughter Christabel. They, in addition to handing out the feathers, also lobbied to institute an involuntary universal draft, which included those who lacked votes due to being too young or not owning property."

"The writer Compton Mackenzie, then a serving soldier, complained about the activities of the Order of the White Feather. He argued that these "idiotic young women were using white feathers to get rid of boyfriends of whom they were tired."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather#World_War_I

JFL, you can't make up how fucking evil foids are, they were trying to get men killed just because they were tired of their boyfriends. Also a wake-up call for anyone who thinks Western foids were tolerable at any point in history.

Did a world war 1 project in school. You won’t be so shocked to find out that we we learned nothing about this.

Feminist proganda runs deep.

foids should have never gotten the vote since they will never be enlisted.

JFL if you think this wouldn't return and be even worse if there was another boots on the ground world war

Funny that foids complain about “male privilege” when millions of men have died for them in wars. Females are fucking parasites.

JFL if you think this wouldn't return and be even worse if there was another boots on the ground world war

The next time a World War happens there would be a nuclear exchange very early on, society would collapse, barbarism would rule and women would be enslaved again. Feminists shifted from being pro-war during WW1 and WW2 (because it was an easy way to get men killed and increase the female proportion in society) to being anti-war after nuclear weapons were invented.

I would have backhanded any bitch that dared put a feather in my pocket. Going off to die for a pointless war while stacies chill at home and fuck the chads that stayed behind.

Suffragettes and feminists during World War One gave out white feathers to shame civilian men into enlisting and dying.

"This was joined by prominent feminists and suffragettes of the time, such as Emmeline Pankhurst and her daughter Christabel. They, in addition to handing out the feathers, also lobbied to institute an involuntary universal draft, which included those who lacked votes due to being too young or not owning property."

"The writer Compton Mackenzie, then a serving soldier, complained about the activities of the Order of the White Feather. He argued that these "idiotic young women were using white feathers to get rid of boyfriends of whom they were tired."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather#World_War_I

JFL, you can't make up how fucking evil foids are, they were trying to get men killed just because they were tired of their boyfriends. Also a wake-up call for anyone who thinks Western foids were tolerable at any point in history.
:woke:

The next time a World War happens there would be a nuclear exchange very early on, society would collapse, barbarism would rule and women would be enslaved again. Feminists shifted from being pro-war during WW1 and WW2 (because it was an easy way to get men killed and increase the female proportion in society) to being anti-war after nuclear weapons were invented.
true, it's why a war is so unlikely to happen. but if it were to happen I'm certain a lot of effort would go into not using nukes at least until the last possible second, we already have so many smaller wars going on all over the world and so far everyone is holding back from using even the smallest tactical nuke for fear of retribution.

if a cunt gave me a white feather i'd shove it up her ass. If another world war happens, then I'll just sit back and watch with popcorn. foids are helpless in times of male scarcity, feminism would collapse.

In Switzerlans, after high school boys go to military service (1 year)
Girls go vacation

Funny

women are cunts, what else is news?

In Switzerlans, after high school boys go to military service (1 year)
Girls go vacation

Funny

Just self identify as a woman for a year.

Just self identify as a woman for a year.

If you refuse the 1 year military, you have to make 1.5 year of slave service
Or pay 400$/year until 34 yo

The funniest thing is that military is full of strangers (albanian, portuguese, blacks)
Swiss boys mostly refuse to make it
2 swiss guys in my high school went with pink clothes in the recruiting day, one said he is gay, second said he has mental troubles
And these 2 guys have nearly never been single

Lolz

If a foid did that to me I would track her down and shoot her on a mountain, dump the body.

Or acid bottles. If those parasites give me the white feather, sending me to die in a war when they fuck enemy soldiers I'll nicely toss a few acid bottles to her face.

If a foid did that to me I would track her down and shoot her on a mountain, dump the body.

Or acid bottles. If those parasites give me the white feather, sending me to die in a war when they fuck enemy soldiers I'll nicely toss a few acid bottles to her face.

French women did it :/

And their only punishment was having their heads shaved bald. So many soldiers died or became disabled from the war, yet history books talk about the poor women who were so cruelly shaved bald for fucking their country's enemy. JFL.

And their only punishment was having their heads shaved bald. So many soldiers died or became disabled from the war, yet history books talk about the poor women who were so cruelly shaved bald for fucking their country's enemy. JFL.

You know it's France, a giant garbage
Like the USA
In countries like Turkey or Iran, these women would have been tortured and killed

Facial%20reconstruction%20and%20injuries%20first%20world%20war.jpg
144645.jpg
Ww1pic2

Google WWI injuries. Notice many injured Foids?

Lol the same country that surrendered as soon the blitzkrieg rolled in. It's not wonder they only shaved the head of their foids who will eventually grow them back.

true, it's why a war is so unlikely to happen. but if it were to happen I'm certain a lot of effort would go into not using nukes at least until the last possible second, we already have so many smaller wars going on all over the world and so far everyone is holding back from using even the smallest tactical nuke for fear of retribution.
Then let's hope ISIS or some other terrorists get ahold of nukes soon. I am ready for the collapse and/or death.

Lol the same country that surrendered as soon the blitzkrieg rolled in. It's not wonder they only shaved the head of their foids who will eventually grow them back.

The same country that threated al-Assad and waited the US to attack him Lmao

Celine was right, those who fund the global wars should be the only ones on the frontlines.