Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids dont want equality

Why do you guys keep giving these groups attention, I don't get it, leave the obsessing to them, next you are going to spend hours combing through their new website to find posts

Just to create endless "Muh women <insert water is wet factoid here>" threads

Why do you guys keep giving these groups attention, I don't get it, leave the obsessing to them, next you are going to spend hours combing through their new website to find posts

Just to create endless "Muh women <insert water is wet factoid here>" threads

foids aleady get special treatment. equality would be a demotion for them.

They only want it when it benefits them. That's obvious.

jesus christ the entitlement!! what delusions is she living where the man gets the house??? She expects her man to pay for her rent and her makeup and her stuff. WTF!! the fucking nerve on these whores

At this point I really am not bitter about being an incel. It's just the fact that being a truecel on top of that fucks me up socially as well as on romantic level. MEME FUCKING GENDER, I wouldn't want to have anything to do with them.

Women actually believe they should get everything handed to them because of their gaping gash. Stupid cunts.