Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Foids don’t simply like assholes, they like guys who can afford to be assholes.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Everbody can be an asshole when he really wants to be. If girls just went for assholes, all of Redpill advice would be about being an asshole.

In truth, I think, women use assholishness as a social marker:

If a man can behave like an asshole (for example, to bully betas) while still being socially integrated (respected, invited to parties, having male and female friends), than that’s means that his social status is especially strong.

It’s a form of sexual selection, similar to male Peacocks, who are selected by the females by the size of their tail even though a big tail makes survival harder.

Its retarded logic but we are talking about foids here…

I would absolutely agree that assholishness is used as a social marker. I'd say it can and is often used dynamically, and can be used in a positive or negative manner and that the marker is relative to it's user in some sense. I should say that status and appearance play into eachother dialectically rather than it being strictly one-sided, and that one's assholish behaviour tends to compliment this in effect.

A simple chart should illustrate this:

Situation 1: Asshole
Situation 2: Non-Asshole
Person A (Alpha)
Treated w/ Admiration
Treated w/ Respect
Person B (Beta)
Treated w/ Contempt
Treated w/ Disrespect, or Ignored

being an asshole by itself isnt attractive jfl, its when you are an asshole that women desire that can make it even more attractive to these foids who love being dominated

Everbody can be an asshole when he really wants to be. If girls just went for assholes, all of Redpill advice would be about being an asshole.

If a man can behave like an asshole (for example, to bully betas) while still being socially integrated (respected, invited to parties, having male and female friends), than that’s means that his social status is especially strong.

It’s a form of sexual selection, similar to male Peacocks, who are selected by the females by the size of their tail even though a big tail makes survival harder.

High Iq thread

Dumbass think behaving like an asshole will improve their social status instead of realizing that will damage it.

Try being an asshole while ugly everyone will want you dead and they’ll have a justification to

Person A (Alpha)
Treated w/ Admiration
Treated w/ Respect
Person B (Beta)
Treated w/ Contempt

Please pin this

fucking high IQ thread. mods pin it.

I would absolutely agree that assholishness is used as a social marker. I'd say it can and is often used dynamically, and can be used in a positive or negative manner and that the marker is relative to it's user in some sense. I should say that status and appearance play into eachother dialectically rather than it being strictly one-sided, and that one's assholish behaviour tends to compliment this in effect.

Person A (Alpha)
Treated w/ Admiration
Treated w/ Respect
Person B (Beta)
Treated w/ Contempt
I agree with your chart, but my argument was that women prefer dudes who display their alpha-ness by being able to afford being assholes.

A non-asshole alpha will not be as attractive to foids because he has to find other (slower) ways to demonstrate his social value to women.

Foids might want to marry non-asshole alphas later but it’s the alpha-assholes who give them the most tingles.

Yes. This explains why my lovely half-cousins preferred aggressive Mulattoes.

I used to pre reject people...

Now I'm lonely old cripple...

Not even losers can tolerate me

Too much of alone ruins a man

Being an asshole also means that you won't put her on a pedestal and bore her like most men out there who are bluepilled, you'll also call her out on her bullshit. People treat partners who are uglier or lower status than them worse than normal because they're not afraid of losing them. Being an asshole to a woman means you're higher status than her.

Title is both based and succinct, summarizing the idea as a whole very nicely. :blackpill::blackpill::feelsjuice:

Indeed.

In fact they shit test Chad's.

If Chad can't prove he will walk, then she will walk

I used to pre reject people...

Now I'm lonely old cripple...

Not even losers can tolerate me

Too much of alone ruins a man
How's your injury

take the darktraidism pill. foids like drama and get beaten up by stronger male.

true. babykillers want an asshole who is at the top of the chain of assholes. they don't want a beta incel asshole who himself bullies others, they want an asshole who who will bully others and if the victim stands up for themself then she expects the bully to beat the fuck out of the victim.

This is blackpill foundation knowledge

being an asshole by itself isnt attractive jfl, its when you are an asshole that women desire that can make it even more attractive to these foids who love being dominated

If I kill all the asshole men I would be free.

true. babykillers want an asshole who is at the top of the chain of assholes. they don't want a beta incel asshole who himself bullies others, they want an asshole who who will bully others and if the victim stands up for themself then she expects the bully to beat the fuck out of the victim.
Sadism

I think generally, women like extreme cockiness, without the ongoing drama of the asshole.

Granted, sports groupies want the violence

Person A (Alpha)
Treated w/ Admiration
Treated w/ Respect
Person B (Beta)
Treated w/ Contempt
in the end it's lookism what differentiates beta from chad is appearance

How is this not water is wet? Obviously chad can be an asshole and still get along fine socially afterwards. Whilst a normie will be shunned. Wasn't this not obvious?

Very mercilless people. Toilets have no sense of remorse of empathy. They only feel pity