Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel foids dont just deny us from sex, they deny us from living up to our true potential

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★

it feels like there is no point to life when im an incel. i have no desire to work hard towards anything, because my future seems so bleak. my psychological needs are being denied to me because of female hypergamy, and until I get this need satisfied, how can i move on with life and do great things?

IT: stop being obsessed with sex, filthy inkwell. there's much more to life than sex. sex is just one part of life, learn to move on and work on yourself instead.

it feels like there is no point to life when im an incel. i have no desire to work hard towards anything, because my future seems so bleak. my psychological needs are being denied to me because of female hypergamy, and until I get this need satisfied, how can i move on with life and do great things?
90% of men lost their potential just so whores can chase chad dicks. Jfl at working hard to keep this cucked system going even though I know I won't be able to get a young virgin wife.

Women only agree to be interviewed by this guy because he looks good

B62DDD0A 1D1C 464A 9C6D 763E07CBD48F

Foids owe me sex and if they deny me sex then that means I’m being oppressed and I’m disabled for being a virgin, therefore I demand reparations.

Foids owe me sex and if they deny me sex then that means I’m being oppressed and I’m disabled for being a virgin, therefore I demand reparations.
Based

Based , I demand and deserve sex and devotion from JB wife .

If you pay taxes into a system that promisses to look after you then it's your right to be sexually satisfied, or stop contributing to the cucked society.

90% of men lost their potential just so whores can chase chad dicks. Jfl at working hard to keep this cucked system going even though I know I won't be able to get a young virgin wife.
I hope this system will change ASAP.

They deny us the right to live.

I hope this system will change ASAP.
The fastest way to make it change is for non-chads to get blackpilled and go on strike until the cucked laws are removed, and we get government funded hookers and sex bots.

The fastest way to make it change is for non-chads to get blackpilled and go on strike until the cucked laws are removed, and we get government funded hookers and sex bots.
I absolutely agree.
for that reason, I assert we have to start a new branch of economic thought - Blackpilled Economics. I will write a post about it as soon as i can. Please write your response openly in PM. Thank you.

I absolutely agree.
for that reason, I assert we have to start a new branch of economic thought - Blackpilled Economics. I will write a post about it as soon as i can. Please write your response openly in PM. Thank you.
That's a good idea, I can't wait to read and respond to it.

Also, going ER in the old shmup fashion is low iq compared to visiting vital infrastructure that sustains the foids cock playground aka cities (in minesweeper)

Just be a good goy theory bro

based af ngl

Also, going ER in the old shmup fashion is low iq compared to visiting vital infrastructure that sustains the foids cock playground aka cities (in minesweeper)

I'm always surprised no incel has ever logged into his minecraft save game and gone on a mass shooting at a creeperwalk event, a large uniformed crowed of creepers wearing minimal clothing, you could mow down 100 easy and not even get caught in the explosion

Damn those evil holes , tbh I don't think that a woman would make me reach my full potential rather a complete renounciation of desires for this filthy female gorilla mongrels know as women who are a spiritual parasite on us. Women are what ruin great men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back