Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids don’t have enough trauma

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Although they will spew rhetoric about how they are bothered in the streets, can barely walk down steeet with their Gucci bags and their flaps waving around harassing all the actual people in the world. Keep Some intEraction today, keeps a happy populace.

Getting harassed is just getting complimented. Foid "issues" r a joke

It's walking past 5'4 balding indian janitor who smiled back at her

God forbid he says hello

real. also it’s funny how they talk about the fear of a potential hostile confrontation by a man when out walking but they have no problem treating us with mockery and despisal whenever they can knowing full well that a response can happen (in Minecraft)

real. also it’s funny how they talk about the fear of a potential hostile confrontation by a man when out walking but they have no problem treating us with mockery and despisal whenever they can knowing full well that a response can happen (in Minecraft)
I remember a lot of past media I’ve viewed was pretty positive, it’s crazy to me how quickly all of them have adopted this shit. Being an ugly man is a devil, will let chad litterally do anything, homo cide included.
If they aren’t people, who really cares was responses they get sERved

Crying about being accosted while yelling at every random passerby

It’s self projection. They know they make us angry by the way they treat us, that’s because they fear us, but they act as victims

It’s self projection. They know they make us angry by the way they treat us, that’s because they fear us, but they act as victims

Exactly. The NTs who attempted to debunk my history failed miserably.

Now, I'll demonstrate why Chadlite will never succeed:

Screenshot from 2021 12 14 17 12 00

Show2

Show3

Exactly. The NTs who attempted to debunk my history failed miserably.

Now, I'll demonstrate why Chadlite will never succeed:

Screenshot from 2021 12 14 17 12 00

View attachment 675016

View attachment 675017
. When I tried to go to psychiatrist they sent me to psychologisisrzz. The guy was a homo and said I was autistic. In the diagnostic phase, I tried to explain to him my serotonin system was underperforming exhubersting my lack of confidence and “awkward” body language which made people socially attack me and ostracize me. He wrote down on diagnostic sheet I smelled bad and was rambling about neurotransmitters(He ended up giving my family the info so I read it). Said whenever he said something to me, I couldn’t think abstractly and I was kind of consiously avoiding the topics and ideas he was saying. So next one I went to I acted like a hyper spaz . I still don’t get how he didn’t understand (whatever the chemicals were) if you are nervous it’s a chemical thing. do have lots of ocd symptoms of compulsive behaviors and black and white thinking but never brought those up because I wanted adderal or Xanax.

And Nobody take that risperidone shit it will give you tits that milk. Not even fucking joking. Some foid doctor tried to give me that shit

. When I tried to go to psychiatrist they sent me to psychologisisrzz. The guy was a homo and said I was autistic. In the diagnostic phase, I tried to explain to him my serotonin system was underperforming exhubersting my lack of confidence and “awkward” body language which made people socially attack me and ostracize me. He wrote down on diagnostic sheet I smelled bad and was rambling about neurotransmitters(He ended up giving my family the info so I read it). Said whenever he said something to me, I couldn’t think abstractly and I was kind of consiously avoiding the topics and ideas he was saying. So next one I went to I acted like a hyper spaz . I still don’t get how he didn’t understand (whatever the chemicals were) if you are nervous it’s a chemical thing. do have lots of ocd symptoms of compulsive behaviors and black and white thinking but never brought those up because I wanted adderal or Xanax.
Homo sexual tHeRaPiSt is all i needed to Hear.

The fucking irony of These people..