Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foids don't have a Moral Code

SmhChan

SmhChan

Captain
★★★★
I remember watching a video about male sexual assaults being played for laughs. The comments from foids, a lot of which were from them, low-key made me snap that day despite me not realising. Those comments possibly cemented by descend into the incel rabbit-hole. They really are rotten to the core. The disgusting words they posted there made me realise the fact foids don't have a moral code. Even Mafias respect their moral code. They act on their impulsive and misandrist thoughts without caring for any consequences. That's probably why the foid politicians are only good with moral appeals and race-baiting politics. Their lack of sympathy for men only breeds the vice-versa. I just wish more men would develop the general sentiments I have for foids.

moral is a male virtue

Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices
Swimming Pool Summer GIF
water GIF
water sea GIF
water flowing GIF
water recording GIF by ADWEEK
Slow Motion Water GIF
water GIF

incel rabbit-hole
i really hate this word with passion
anyway, whores are unsympathetic evil hatefull racist misandrist ugly prideful holes that need to be shot alive and never forgiven, that's all i have to say

i really hate this word with passion
anyway, whores are unsympathetic evil hatefull racist misandrist ugly prideful holes that need to be shot alive and never forgiven, that's all i have to say
Sorry about that, but that was how it started for me. Was desperately searching for a place to really let it out.