Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Foids don't even wanna talk to you on the phone

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Jfl, listen to this: so, I'm changing my internet provider cause it sucks and today I called the company to know when they will come and install it cause I've been waiting almost a week. So, this bitch answered and after hearing my complaints, she asked for my name and info. I had previously emailed a picture of my pic ID along with other documents, so I assume she saw my picture. Then she just said "hold on for a minute" and placed me on a 10 mins hold. Then, a guy claiming to be a supervisor came on the line just to tell me that they will come to install the service in another 3 days.

Wtf is this bullshit? I'm not even mad at the delay, I'm mad at the fact that that whore couldn't even tell me that ten mins sooner. Of course she couldn't, she saw my picture and decided I'm not worthy of her time. I imagine the scene, she was desperately looking for someone else to take the call cause she couldn't stand the idea of talking to a non Chad male for five more mins. Fucking whores, I hate every single one of them.

Time to go on a road trip!

Get the RV ready!

(I'll bring the coffee and s'mores!!!)

Brutal no reply pill. We really are treated differently by soycity.

I went for a walk the other day. I some bitch smiling and fixated on her phone, which drove the anger upwards like a rocket. I really wanted to rip it out of her hands and throw it into the river. Maybe next time.