Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foids Defends Chad Despite Killing Mom and Baby in Car Crash

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★

E5f-91NVkAQmZ3W

What an amazing personality!!

These foids should be round up and shot.

Women lack an objective sense of morality. This is why I cringe at female judges. Imagine screwing up and then finding that a woman is going to decide your fate JFL. Enjoy your life in prison without parole, filthy inkler.

This is what makes TikTok disgusting. Normalfags have all sorts of weird ideas on how the criminal justice system ought to function but do shit like this.

Last edited:
not innocent at all, he was participating at a race.
Normally I would say I hate foids, but today one gave me a cigarette for free:chad:

"The fundamental fault of the female character is that it has no sense of justice"

Imagine how fucking devastated was the low-tier normie guy, who got a high-tier becky as a wife and had a child with her against all odds just for a Chad to run them over while enjoying his carefree life of racing on streets (for which he should've been deprived of his license long ago, but Chad is above law) and then get 24 years (yet to be disputed and lowered) for a double-murder with aggravating circumstances. And on top of that all, he has to observe millions of retarded 0 iq npcs drool over the killer and ask him to be released. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Just brootal, the Chad deserves death sentence and all his immediate family to be sent to a labour camp :feelsdevil:

If it was up to foids they would literally let him go because of his looks. They just dont give a shit if Chad is dangerous criminal. This is further proof that foid brains stop maturing at 13 years old and they should be barred from all decision making of all kinds. By the time their bodies have reached sexual maturity their brains have stopped maturing.

If it was up to foids they would literally let him go because of his looks. They just dont give a shit if Chad is dangerous criminal. This is further proof that foid brains stop maturing at 13 years old and they should be barred from all decision making of all kinds. By the time their bodies have reached sexual maturity their brains have stopped maturing.

E5f-91NVkAQmZ3W

What an amazing personality!!
These foids should be round up and shot.
Women lack an objective sense of morality. This is why I cringe at female judges. Imagine screwing up and then finding that a woman is going to decide your fate JFL. Enjoy your life in prison without parole, filthy inkler.
This is what makes TikTok disgusting. Normalfags have all sorts of weird ideas on how the criminal justice system ought to function but do shit like this.
This motherfucker is going to be the foid of the prison. He will be fucked daily by other prisoners :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

[UWSL]Basically, if it were up to the norm, everything would work based on the lookism, a chad commits a murdered?[/UWSL] [UWSL]Two years in prison with conjugal visits allowed.[/UWSL] [UWSL]An ugly manlet commits murder?[/UWSL] [UWSL]Death penalty.[/UWSL]
not innocent at all, he was participating at a race.
Normally I would say I hate foids, but today one gave me a cigarette for free:chad:
"The fundamental fault of the female character is that it has no sense of justice"
Imagine how fucking devastated was the low-tier normie guy, who got a high-tier becky as a wife and had a child with her against all odds just for a Chad to run them over while enjoying his carefree life of racing on streets (for which he should've been deprived of his license long ago, but Chad is above law) and then get 24 years (yet to be disputed and lowered) for a double-murder with aggravating circumstances. And on top of that all, he has to observe millions of retarded 0 iq npcs drool over the killer and ask him to be released. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Just brootal, the Chad deserves death sentence and all his immediate family to be sent to a labour camp :feelsdevil:

[UWSL]Considering that the "heartbreaking" petitions for mercy for foid + baby killer Cameron Herrin, came mostly from the Middle East, I wonder if there's a prospect for JBW game there in the future.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]So far, the culture and religion there have managed to "protect" their foids from the white man quite well. :feelsYall:[/UWSL]

fucking fuckingnfuckfcjr c rfjn shoot niggers in the skull
Fuck, I hate sand whores.
No more southeast asia maxing now its west asia maxing
No surprise the libtardcel gets his BS from incelTV

Idc that herein killed people, although he’s wearing a mask like a cucked faggot. Wearing masks is for cucks and anyone who wore one in this whole fake pandemic should be gutted

Getting some monobrowed uggo bitch from the Middle East is prob easy, given the fact all of their young men are being used by Jews to go to Europe and fuck white women.
Incel TV is beyond fucking retarded. That guy in the video is clearly very attractive even by western standards, so it's natural for him to get simped by all types of women. Never saw a MENA whore simping for Adam Lanza or any white hero before because they all look like shit

It's like Incel TV is constantly trying to find anything that fuels his massive inferiority complex and white worshipping sexual fetish
nigger lover :feelshaha:
No curry gives a damn about you man, btw the same liberals hate Curries with a passion
Jfl this guy kills a blonde white foid and her baby child and he gets out in 24 years.

You see, whites don't have a soft spot for Asian or Indian men (whereas whites very obviously have a soft spot for blacks, jews, and to a lesser extent, illegal mexicans). If a 5'6 Asian dude or 5'2 Indian janitor killed that karen and her baby, you bet your ass the news would mention the race of the suspect, people not even bothering to hide their racism in social media posts, etc... The Asian or Indian dude would get crucified and spend 40+ years in jail and die. An eye for an eye type of situation basically.

Whereas in this case, this guy is a top tier looking white guy. Just like that rich fratty white guy that raped that noodlewhore in Stanford (Brock Turner). The judge said something to the effect of "he's just not someone that belongs in prison". By the time he gets out, he'll still be good looking and fucking every other day til he hits 60. Not that I care too much about this particular case as this is a wypipo matter where justice and impartiality is concerned. As I understand, forgiveness is a huge thing to wypipo because of christianity. Except when the perp or suspect is a literal subhuman Asian or Indian male.

Forget about the Meekspill, take the Cameronpill. Just fucking lol at the coping retards who think Islam keeps foids from being degenerates. The funny part is that this dude wasn't alone, he was with his friend who is also in jail. His friend is nowhere near as good looking and no surprise, no one is protesting for him. No one even knows he exists JFL

TLDR: DARK TRIAD AND JBW ARE THE LAW OF THE COSMOS. ALSO EYE AREA > EVERYTHING. I’VE LITERALLY BEEN SAYING THIS FOR THE LONGEST TIME BUT OF COURSE, NO ONE BELIEVED ME

Last edited:
View attachment 468666

Forget about the Meekspill, take the Cameronpill. Just fucking lol at the coping retards who think Islam keeps foids from being degenerates. The funny part is that this dude wasn't alone, he was with his friend who is also in jail. His friend is nowhere near as good looking and no surprise, no one is protesting for him. No one even knows he exists JFL

TLDR: DARK TRIAD AND JBW ARE THE LAW OF THE COSMOS. ALSO EYE AREA > EVERYTHING. I’VE LITERALLY BEEN SAYING THIS FOR THE LONGEST TIME BUT OF COURSE, NO ONE BELIEVED ME
>mass reply
>giant text size
Didn't read.

Women worshipping a degenerate chad criminal... nothing new

Kek literally can't make this shit up

View attachment 468666

High IQ

Last edited:
Woken are fucking degenerate.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back