Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Foids create criminals in our soyciety

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★
Seriously, there are shitloads of social and behaviour studies that confirm that most violent criminals come from single mother homes.
A lot of single mothers now are single mothers by choice too.

Foids also celebrate men who exhibit bad behaviour, fetish it and reward it by gifting themselves to these men.
Seriously, men who are thugs, drug dealers, petty criminals and gang leaders or gang members often have foids hanging around them.
They even have children with them.
Then the children will grow in a single mother house, cause the bad boy father won't stick around, the circle keeps turning.

When younger men see this, they start to be bad too to get foids, sometimes it works, sometimes not.
The ones who fail will be more bitter and resentful.

Last edited:
Foids haven't changed much since Adam and Eve. Eve was the first who were attracted to crime even when everything was perfect and now we have to suffer a LOT. Foids produce lot of suffering. Foids still tend to complain a lot even when they live in abundance with all their special entitlements. Crappy mainstream media in my country symphatize a lot of foids with problems that mostly exist between their ears while they don't care about people with real problems.

If foids weren't like that, there would be a lot less of violence, which turns foids on. Thugmaxxed men are basically violent simps. Men wouldn't care that much about expensive cars, big houses and status. Without foids retarded needs there wouldn't be gigantic malls selling weak crap and huge pollution. That's why foids have been kept disciplined before white knights and cucks, they are harmful to even themselves.

Seriously, there are shitloads of social and behaviour studies that confirm that most violent criminals come from single mother homes.
A lot of single mothers now are single mothers by choice too.

Foids also celebrate men who exhibit bad behaviour, fetish it and reward it by gifting themselves to these men.
Seriously, men who are thugs, drug dealers, petty criminals and gang leaders or gang members often have foids hanging around them.
They even have children with them.
Then the children will grow in a single mother house, cause the bad boy father won't stick around, the circle keeps turning.

When younger men see this, they start to be bad too to get foids, sometimes it works, sometimes not.
The ones who fail will be more bitter and resentful.
Taking away womens rights will make the world a better place

I have long blamed foids for Climate change! Bout time I heard it being said as most people treat me like a nutter when I raise it But it self evident that the constant accumulation of more and more bling and conspicuous consumption is a strategy for banging foids. A successful one at that if you have seen the Tinder swindler? I had no sympathy for those materialistic ho’s when they got wrecked by him

Human civilization can only function properly if men are in power.
It’s kind of funny that women always say that they hate toxic masculinity when they themselves are the toxic masculine ones. When a man is hardworking, soft, gentle, and a hero, that is toxic masculinity but if he is a criminal then he is Jesus Christ and she would let him do whatever to her.

Unironically being a single mother should be punished

If you want to lower crime you must restrict foids rights, giving foids rights marks the end of a civilization

Fax, foids fuck with abusive Chads and nigger criminals, then claim that incels are violent and disrespectful + every man is a rapist

everyone has to walk on eggshells bc foids like fucking shitheads. wtf

Last edited:
Yes they give birth to these criminals

The trash doesn't take itself out enough however, the more drugs, guns etc is pumped into these communities the better.